Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1976 standard beetle project.
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
76BUGBUILD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: 1976 standard beetle project. Reply with quote

So Im new to the forum. I live in South Louisiana. I just purchased a 76 standard with a fuel injected 1600 that is locked up. Also with this car came a 2176 long block stroker that needs to be freshened up. Doing a complete rebuild of this car. I has bee sitting since 95. Looking forward to great discussions about this build.
AirCool909
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to try to restore the car with the 1600 and the FI or using the 2176?
76BUGBUILD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Actually. ... Reply with quote

In the last few days a huge turn of events...we are as of now building a Volksrod...the 2176 is being traded for a complete beetle to aid with the conversion....There will be no fuel injection on my bug.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: