Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Nice stuff
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
ben919
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late Bay turn signal switch. Caught Mike at a very busy time, but he still got the part to me in 4 days. As-advertised, works 4.0. Thanks, Mike.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Ordered one of their mirror lenses and another small part. Packed and shipped quick and the mirror glass was top notch!
Mahalo! Very Happy
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raymo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Euro Bumpers Reply with quote

Mike @ House of Ghia is one of the best sellers out there bought a couple of parts from him and always fast shipping and good communication. Thanks Mike
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: House of Ghia no,longer offering parts sales Reply with quote

According to the website the parts business is no longer available online as they are focused on restorations.
HouseofGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: House of Ghia, parts sales suspended Reply with quote

Abscate wrote:
According to the website the parts business is no longer available online as they are focused on restorations.

True, I am focusing more on restorations at the moment. Full time parts sales just stretches me too thin and my service to parts customers was suffering. If you are looking for a part and cant seem to find it, let me know and I will see if I have it or I can point you in the right direction.

Mike
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Mike HouseofGhia Reply with quote

Good people. Good parts. Good prices. Thanks Mike!
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Seller!

Thanks

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
AirScoop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Mike posted an air cleaner stand, and when I asked him if he had an air cleaner-to-carb sleeve to go along with it, he dug one up from his inventory and offered it to me at a great price!

Thanks, Mike!
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Awesome seller!

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
reeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Bought a radio bezel on Friday and it was delivered on Monday. Super fast shipping. Thanks!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Bought and received a bus out door handle from Mike. As described and shipped promptly. Mike followed through quickly with communication and even made sure the handle was correct for what I needed: speaks well of his character. Would certainly recommend him. Cheers, Mike.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Mike answered what was essentially a yes or no question with a comprehensive series of photos, and when the bumper guards actually arrived they were better than he had described! He always does the right thing by his customers and fellow Ghia enthusiasts.
Mr. Okrasa Premium Member
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

I purchased a set of good used green rear mats for my Bamboo / Green lowlight. They are very nice, just as described.

Thanks Mike.

See my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/okrasa/

1959 VW Karmann Ghia Coupe / Bamboo-Green / Denzel 1300cc / OG. owner, paint Wink

Denzel engine running. See this link: https://youtu.be/DgUlsQDTXTE

VW www.Okrasa.com
356 www.PreA356.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EPETREA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Just purchased a set of bulb holders. Fast service and easy transaction. Product was as described. Thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: