Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - Alex Nino / GI Jose
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: oldspeedperformance
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 12, 2007
SuperSamba Premium Member
Samba False Idol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture from deleted ad
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Photo from myspace
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Same serial number.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.nino - [email protected] is an advertiser on the site associated with this person.

He states to be his father and is not associated with his sales.

Consider that when dealing with the above seller.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
raphy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reward: Stolen car Reply with quote

Generous reward for information leading up to the return of my 63 VW, turned over to Alex Nino for restoration several years back. Alex claims it was stolen, though no police report. He also tells people their cars were burned up in fires, and so on....
I have talked to many others who he has told the same thing. He literally steals cars.
I just want my car back.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please be careful, this new user name is confirmed to be the same guy, Alex Nino. I almost got scammed but users in another forum warned me before I sent any money
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Erik - Banned
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BIG BALLS MAGOO
Samba Anchorman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erik G wrote:
please be careful, this new user name is confirmed to be the same guy, Alex Nino. I almost got scammed but users in another forum warned me before I sent any money

You didn't almost get scammed stfu
HELLKATS CARCLUB
AKA Grandmaster B
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah dude, when 4 separate people, that don't even know me, and have never met me, warn me about your friend, and to a lesser extent, about you, then I would say yes, I was almost scammed. to top it off, your boy is lying to Everett about the email address being his, as he gave me this same exact email address. He's told Ev this is his fathers email address, and in another thread states his dad passed away. And then only wants to deal in Walmart money gram? f-that, I actually work hard for my money, I don't need any of that nonsense

that's exactly why the feedback is here
BIG BALLS MAGOO
Samba Anchorman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about me? fuck that anyone something to say about me they can say it to my face, including you, i sent you a pm saying they were all good, and that i saw them first hand, you want them ill pick em up and send them to you no problem. matter of fact i think ill buy them and sell them for more money instead. Laughing
HELLKATS CARCLUB
AKA Grandmaster B
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you know him, have him take care of all the outstanding issues posted in this thread.

Honest people don't need to lie or use multiple emails because the first one is banned.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro, i don't know you, never met you, don't have a bad word to say about you to your face. All I can go by is what people tell me. And if dude has lied to a friend of mine, well, I feel obligated to tell said friend
raphy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Alex Nino Reply with quote

Alex is a terrible thief. He has ripped off more people than any of us will EVER know about.

He stole my car from me when I gave it to him to restore.
BEWARE who you do business with.

I have quite a few people calling and mailing me about what he had done to them
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone reported today that this "new" user is Alex Nino.

mrcustom - [email protected]

Banned.
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is back at it again but now selling on the VW SWAP MEET Facebook page as GI Jose.
I paid him for an ignition switch which he should have received the funds on August 24th 2014.
I've messaged him many times giving him friendly reminders and his response is always.. "sorry man I've been busy I'll get it right out."
Now I know why he doesn't take paypal... that way the payments can't be disputed.
Here is all the info I have on him:
Alex Nino
<full street address removed - violates site rules>
Dallas, TX 75217
(214)200-50xx.
Email he uses for facebook:
[email protected]
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: After reminders to ship the part from me and other people on Facebook he finally shipped my part. I received it in good working order today. THANK YOU to those that aided in persuading Mr. Nino.
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:50 am    Post subject: GI Jose-crazyshirtstudios@gmail gives Community a bad name! Reply with quote

I just got burned from this GI Jose from Dallas Texas and want to make others aware. He is using [email protected] as his Paypal account name. His Facebook Profile as Alex Nino shows that he works at T&W Sales in Farmers Branch, TX. He does not operate within the perimeters of The Samba because he would not last on this site and he gives the VW Community a bad name due to his deceptive practices....instead he has a Facebook site called VW Swap Meet. Here is what has happened: I joined his FB group VW Swap Meet, it looked like another way of expanding my VW "friendships" and it offered what appeared to be a lot of opportunities to buy things not being offered here on The Samba. I had some items cross posted to his page that I am also offering on The Samba. GI Jose offered what appeared to be a really nice complete 60-70 Beetle steering wheel for a really good price and I paid him for it right away on 5/1. He told me he would have it out to me right away. Throughout the month, I waited...and waited, shooting countless texts to him with an excuse as to why he had not shipped it yet each time. On 5/29 I had to finally resort to filing a complaint to Paypal against him because it was the last day I could do so and still be protected under their Buyer Protection. GI Jose immediately got curt with me and said it was a good thing that he did not ship the steering wheel....he banned me from his FB page and has refused to refund me my money. Others on FB have said that they have had similar dealings with this guy. Since he has cut off all communications, I have no way of getting in touch with him other than through Paypal....I am hoping that posting this experience will help others in the VW Community not get taken by this guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: GI Jose-crazyshirtstudios@gmail gives Community a bad na Reply with quote

RENOWIL wrote:
I just got burned from this GI Jose from Dallas Texas and want to make others aware. He is using [email protected] as his Paypal account name. His Facebook Profile as Alex Nino shows that he works at T&W Sales in Farmers Branch, TX. He does not operate within the perimeters of The Samba because he would not last on this site and he gives the VW Community a bad name due to his deceptive practices....instead he has a Facebook site called VW Swap Meet. Here is what has happened: I joined his FB group VW Swap Meet, it looked like another way of expanding my VW "friendships" and it offered what appeared to be a lot of opportunities to buy things not being offered here on The Samba. I had some items cross posted to his page that I am also offering on The Samba. GI Jose offered what appeared to be a really nice complete 60-70 Beetle steering wheel for a really good price and I paid him for it right away on 5/1. He told me he would have it out to me right away. Throughout the month, I waited...and waited, shooting countless texts to him with an excuse as to why he had not shipped it yet each time. On 5/29 I had to finally resort to filing a complaint to Paypal against him because it was the last day I could do so and still be protected under their Buyer Protection. GI Jose immediately got curt with me and said it was a good thing that he did not ship the steering wheel....he banned me from his FB page and has refused to refund me my money. Others on FB have said that they have had similar dealings with this guy. Since he has cut off all communications, I have no way of getting in touch with him other than through Paypal....I am hoping that posting this experience will help others in the VW Community not get taken by this guy.

It took 71 days to get my part, and I was SUPER nice about it taking longer until about day 68 when I had enough. Alex might have some friends but he's made a lot of enemies doing shitty dealings and not mailing items that were paid for. You wouldn't believe what it took to get my $20 part... I just wanted the part, but later it was 99% principle. The guy messed up and continues to mess up. His swap page NEEDS SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!
fivelugshortaxle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea how this guy hasn't had his ass beat yet. If he ripped me off like these people got ripped, I'd have to make a trip to Texas and pound on him.
4340 84mm crank
AA 94mm p&c' s
Total seal 2nd ring, rest are Grants
5.5 h beams
Magnum straight cuts
Steve Long XR310 on a 106
CB 1.4 rockers
CB Magnaspark 2 distributor
NGK D7ea plugs
A1 lowdown 1 3/4 with single muffler
Dellorto 48's with 40 venturies
Kennedy Stage 2 with Daiken disc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is a BIG a$$ Mexican....I would be afraid of what kind of dirty pool he would pull in a fight. If he can blatantly screw people over even in his own Community and the arm of the law has not put him away, he must know people.... the only thing we can do is keep trying to shut his operation down here as well as Facebook, Craigslist and anywhere else he may go to try and scam people!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oliviajean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Alex Nino Reply with quote

I log on occasionally to do a search for Alex Nino, who continues to steal cars and parts from people. He always has an excuse.

He stole my car from me years back. You can't believe the people he has ripped off. He is a really gross ugly thief and needs to get what's coming.

I can't believe he is still doing this.

He knows how to play the game, but he's not smart. He owes IRS over 20K too.

People beware: Alex Bruce Nino, "The Mexican", or whatever name he goes by now.

Buyer beware. He will make it all seem like he's such a nice guy but he is a complete sociopath.

Hey Alex, if you are reading this, I just met with the VOSA folks and gave them your name and photo again.
scrivyscriv
Samba Electrician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put up a WTB ad yesterday looking for a stock baywindow wheel. Alex replied with his price on a full set of stock wheels, I accepted, and he gave me his address to meet him today.
I drove 50 miles to meet him, we shot the breeze for fifteen minutes about VWs, and he gave me a deal on another couple of misc parts I had been looking for. I handed over cash, he handed back change, and we loaded my parts up into my vehicle. He was on time, good to his word on the price he gave me, and reasonable on his other asking prices.

No issues whatsoever.
If you're ever in the Memphis area, you are welcome to stop by for advice and help.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: