Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gpichler - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gpichler
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
certdubtech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not state enough positive opinion about our transaction....

Glenn is one of those rare persons you find on the internet that far exceeds expectations. His communication is outstanding, and the product is as well. When I first contacted Glenn, I had a couple of questions for him which he responded to immediately. Total time from initial questions to paid for product to ship time was literally a few hours, and they were in the mail, on the way...

When I received the curtain set, I opened them up and was VERY impressed with the quality. Not only the material, which is spot on for the original, but the quality of construction was top shelf as well. That one little issue with the slider strip, but clear instructions, and new strip material to fix them, were greatly appreciated, and a clear indicator of an individual who really wants to make someone happy with the product that they offer.

From beginning to end, a flawless, effortless, and pleasurable experience. To repeat someone else above, too bad I don't have another camper so I could order another set of curtains...

Thanks, Glenn!
curtis4085
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say this has had to be the most pleasant transaction I've ever made on Thesamba or with any vendor. Glenn was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. The instructions provided are very informative for the gliss tape instal which should make the fix very easy. The quality of the product is top notch, adding the stock beauty my Westy deserves.

I would recommend this vendor over and over again.

Thanks Glenn!
mixedup59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Westy Curtains Reply with quote

Glenn was a pleasure to work with, and makes an awesome product! Everything advertised was accurate, and my order was shipped quickly! Wouldn't hesitate to order more in the future. Thanks again, Glenn!!!
Brianbhansen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Fremragende kvalitet Reply with quote

Har modtaget gardiner fra glenn, og det er en fantastisk kvalitet og go service.
Kan kun anbefale at handle med ham..
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Westy Curtains Reply with quote

I've now bought two sets of Glenn's curtains and his service is above and beyond and his product is top shelf. Fast shipping.

Top rating for this seller!!!!!!
joe comfort
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of curtains and they look top notch to me! The small fix that has to be done to the fabric tape is minor and the price is a no brainer if you have a SO-42. The communication is prompt and the packaging is really professional. The box itself is something to hang on to! Highly recommend!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Glenn. Great product (curtains) and superb service!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Pinetops
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of the 65-67 curtains. Glenn has been very helpful and timely in answering questions. The curtains are beautifully made and look and fit great in my bus. Thanks Glenn for offering these and being so professional.

Nice Packaging:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Very High Quality Product:

Fit is Perfect:

Ragman
The Sambinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. Great product. Very good communication. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sprink1es
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am more than happy with these curtains made by Glenn. Communication was prompt and clear the same evening I contacted, and the curtains shipped out ASAP the next day with a tracking number. I installed them and all of the measurements are great. The fabric is better than I anticipated, they are thicker and more opaque than just a cotton/linen that I was expecting.

Thank you very much, will recommend Glenn in the future!
mikabzh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 am    Post subject: Curtains westfalia 71-73 Reply with quote

I want to give my feedback.
I'm French and I buys uratins to Glenn, and I have to say that he is very serious, reactif, and curtains are very nice, good quality.
It's perfect
72camper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another call for positive feedback for Mr. Pilcher. Curtains are great and the service was just as pleasant.
maikel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Curtains Feedback in German (++ very positiv) Reply with quote

Habe zum zweiten mal Vorhänge von Mr. Pilcher erhalten und Sie sehen wirklich gut aus. Schnelle Lieferung, Top Preis und 1A Qualität... sogar mit einem genauen Plan wo was und installiert werden muss. Also sehr zu empfehlen Very Happy
Ran When Parked
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:15 am    Post subject: Thank you. Reply with quote

I can not state enough positive opinion about our transaction....

I feel the same as the others on here, that Glen is a top notch seller.

I might have to reconsider my ignorant stereotypical biased views on Canadians.

Thank You!
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my curtains from Glen.dude,absolutely awesome!very timely shipping,,beautiful curtains and a kick ass box they were put in to boot!.....thanks Louis
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
roberto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a second transaction with Glenn, Great product, quick with shipping. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.
pacerobb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: 68-70 curtains Reply with quote

Thanks Glenn, very pleased with the product and service!
microbuser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject: 1972 Westy Curtains Reply with quote

Thank you for such an excellent set of curtains. They are very well made and the shipping was very fast. A+++++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only are the curtains top notch, but Glenn is outstanding.
If you want original style curtains for your Westy there is really no other choice. During our transaction I messed up the payment and sent it to the wrong PayPal address. Glenn was very understanding and professional.
Highly recommended.
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't gotten around to putting some pics in this feedback thread, but I need to at least start by writing this... Not only is Glenn top notch with customer service, the curtains are awesome, packaging is very nice, and shipping from Canada was ridiculously fast.

I had some questions about these prior to purchase (my bus isn't a westy, but I put a camper interior in) and Glenn took the time to fully answer my questions and even included diagrams.

In a nutshell, Glenn is awesome, the product is awesome, and shipping is fast. I'll be back with some pics soon...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: