Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

WM971252 - Clay - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: WM971252
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
turkis'63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Rear view mirror Reply with quote

Thanks for the mirror for my '63 project. Great transaction!
EA812
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A real good guy to do business with.

Thanks for that great exhaust! and my son thanks you for the cool Beetle too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Purchase of Owner's Manual Reply with quote

I appreciate Clay's quick response to my inquiry. We had an extra smooth transaction of the sale. The promised Manual came well-packed and exactly as advertised. Clay--you get 5 Stars from me! jay
DaVonZip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the brochures..some really cool stuff you don't see every day..and fair prices.. peace bro.
Rick

-For once in my life, i'd like to get up in the morning and be as happy as my pennis is... (samba member)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Oval Vert Brochure - Great Seller Reply with quote

I just received a nice oval vert brochure from Clay.

Fair pricing, FAST shipping, good packaging.

Simple clear communications, great to deal with.

Thanks Clay.
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: 1955 Beetle Owners Manual Never Issued Reply with quote

Fantastic, Great Communication and Item better than described. I've been looking for the Owners manual for my 55 bug for years, Thank You, Scott

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:09 am    Post subject: 65 / 66 door handles Reply with quote

Purchased a set of 65 / 66 Beetle door handles from Clay. He communicates well and ships out quickly. The handles were just as he described - great condition. I highly recommend Clay as a seller! Thanks!
Anduril
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also got a set of handles from Clay. Good communication and fast shipping.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oldair57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject: cool tins Reply with quote

Great seller, very fast shipping!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: WM971252 - Clay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an nos early muffler from Clay.
Well packaged, and the unit is very nice. A pleasure to deal with! -Gray
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: WM971252 - Clay - [email protected] Reply with quote

just used DBH for a haul job. couldn't be happier! clean modern equipment on time and damage free. if you need something hauled, he's your guy. not just cars either. like clay said..if it fits it ships Very Happy A+ guy right here.

he will be hauling a client's project up from PA to CT soon as well. again, you can't go wrong.

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Matthew Tylka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: WM971252 - Clay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Clay delivered my 67 beetle last week and I was very impressed with the care that was taken to get the car to me. Even the seller noted how well he loaded the car up and strapped it in. Price was competitive with the larger trucks and with Clay, my car was enclosed and handled with care. Some of the larger companies, you never know what kind of driver you will be getting. I would also like to say that Clay's wife Mary was great as well keeping me updated on delivery. They are a great team and I would definitely recommend them.
Thank you.
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: WM971252 - Clay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top-notch, A+ quality automobile shipping by Clay & DBH Transport Division!!!
-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eyetzr Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: WM971252 - Clay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with. Fast response, fast shipping. Product was in mint condition. Definitely would deal with them again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: