Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw king - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shapes28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: vw king - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a 62 SO33 splitt from Marco, just wanted to say he was fantastic to do business with, considering I live in the Uk and we had to arrange international shipping, wire taransfers etc there was a lot of trust involved.

Marco not only helped out with the paperwork but kept his word, really enjoyed the process and would recomend to anyone considering purchasing from him to go for it!
Stevo Wide 5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a matching lock set with key from Marco!

He was quick in response and even quicker in sending!

Received my package 2 days later from Texas to Florida!

Would surely buy from him again and if u see something he has for sale go ahaead and buy!

Thanks Marco,

Stevo

Check out my Aircooled blog @ http://stevo.skyblogs.be
Wide 5 Vintage Volkswagen Club
http://www.wide5.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Robertjm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Quick shipper and really helpfull Reply with quote

Just wanted to add some feedback. I talked with Marco regarding a window sill off a 1964 DC he was parting out. My biggest concern was how much rust was under the glass and seals. Without my guarranty of buying it, he took the glass out and sent me all sorts of photos!!

Once the deal was made she shipped quickly, along with a splash guard and some turn signals I added at the last second. He also introduced me to shipping by Greyhound, which is an innexpensive, and surprisingly quick way of getting stuff from one side of the country to the other!!

Thanks again Marco!!

Robert
1972 VW Squareback (Autobahn in the Sky - July 1987)
BATComm1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a glove box insert from Marco...fast shipping and great packaging....

Thanks again !!!

1965 Beetle, 1966 13 window deluxe walk thru (SOLD) 84 Rabbit 16V Swap
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JMarquez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly recommend!! Very reasonable prices, fast shipping, and answers right away to calls and emails. Will decently do business with again.. Well thanks Marco very satisfied with the seat and how everything went.
James BKK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought lowlight clock from Marco shipped to Thailand.

Normally, package delivery would take 7 days... 10 days maximum.
this time, it been 20 days but i still not receive it.

I email him to ask when he ship it out and the tracking number.

He reply quickly together with tracking number and all the papers from post office. He help me out all the way till we found the package. Very Happy
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco recently purchased a decklid from me. There were some speed bumps on my part but he was very patient and understanding. Sell to with confidence.
richiesgarage Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: TURTLEBACK WHEELS Reply with quote

I spoke to marco about wheel requiring serious repairs. He lowered the price and accepted my offer. Boxed the wheels perfectly, drove to ups and gave them my shipper #. Wheels were here in less than 5 days. Easy to work with and trust. Good luck in the future marco, richie
We accept Paypal for the vast majority of sales UNLESS AGREED TO AHEAD OF TIME. USA BUYERS MUST ADD 5% TO TOTAL TO COVER FEES. Outside of the United States, sales will be completed via PAYPAL; make sure "NEW JERSEY, USA" is selected.

Customs cause problems ---some parts or pieces may be 'stuck' in customs in your country for four to six days, to four to six weeks. Such delays are NOT our responsibility.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my second purchase from Marco. Good pricing, fast shipping, UNBELIEVABLE packaging. Buy with confidence.
surferjam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: 59 A&M Dove Blue Panel Reply with quote

Well what can I say this dude is one of the most helpful and prompt guys on this site, hard to come by sometimes. From the day I put a deposit down on the bus to the day it arrived here in the UK, it has been about just over 2 months. He's very proactive gets stuff done very quickly once I'd fully paid he had the title documents pretty much ready to go, was done very quickly and lucky for me arrived within the next week. Hooked me up with a brilliant shipping company (horizon shipping based in Houston, TX) and he had the bus delivered to the docks for me. Over all very helpful, friendly and I would highly recommend doing business with him. Cheers for all the help dude, and I will keep you updated on the progress of the bus work!!

From a very happy owner of an awesome bus!! Dancing
59greyghost
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: A&M bus the grey ghost Reply with quote

the grey ghost a 59 panel, this was my first purchase on this site, and I was lucky enough to do business with Marco Padilla, what a great guy, he was efficient throughout, from the photos ,emails and arranging the shipping, and even delivering the bus to the port, I bought parts in the USA for the bus and got them delivered to his house and they got shipped with the bus, it took just 8 days to cross the pond, once custom cleared, picked her up today and I wasn't disappointed with my purchase, would definitely do business with Marco again and would recommend him to anyone. I've gained a new friend. Thanks again Marco
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: