Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Christmas 1972
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
66uno
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Christmas 1972 Reply with quote

I bought my 1972 beetle, brand new at the end of that year. The new "improved" 1973 models were out with the big round tail lights and the pregnant guppy front end (super beetle!). I found one last 1972 model on the lot in a nice light blue and bought it. I got a whopping $50 off because it was not a 1973.

So, a few days later I took it to pick up a live Christmas tree. Not wishing to scratch the paint, I pulled a seat out, stuffed the tree inside and then put the seat back in.

Ten years later, after vaccuming it many, many times, I was still finding pine needles. But, it always had a nice fresh smell.
camit34
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 7 months old
1967 Freedom Camper (SOLD)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bloku
Expert Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was -26 Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: