Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Euro Hangar 4! June 26-27, 2015
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volkswagenaholic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Euro Hangar 4! June 26-27, 2015 Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to invite you all to my event Euro Hangar! Euro Hangar is an all European Car Show taking place in the beautiful Dutch town of Holland, MI June 26 and 27, 2015. This will be our 4th year and have been growing each year. Last year we had around 500 show cars on the field. As a die hard Aircooled VW fan I would love to see the Aircooled VW attendance sore! So make plans to join us in June! Preregistration opened today. Each preregistration gets you access to the show and an event t-shirt. Spectators are always free!

One thing that is unique about our show is that it takes place at an active airstrip! We also have planes doing flybys, synchronized flying, and smokeshows during the show. We also pick 5 cars in a Facebook competition to be featured in the original hangar at the airport.

The show will kick off Friday June 26th with out annual Friday night GTG/Welcome party at 7pm(more details to come)

The show will be Saturday June 27th, Gates open to spectators at 10:30am. If you are interested in being a vendor/sponsor please email me at [email protected]

http://www.eurohangar.net/
https://www.facebook.com/eurohangar
Instagram @eurohangar

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

F I S H E R W E R K E
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Volkswagenaholic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

F I S H E R W E R K E
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: