Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[need help] volkswagen parts shop in germany
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
hendrawan_1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:52 am    Post subject: [need help] volkswagen parts shop in germany Reply with quote

Hi guys, recently i've move to germany. I have this 1964 vw split bus and an old bug. kindly need your help, where can i find a spare parts shops here in germany for my old aircooled vw? big thanks for your info Very Happy Very Happy
WAF-VW 53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:53 am    Post subject: volkswagen parts shop in Germany Reply with quote

Welcome, where in Germany are you located? It depends on what you are looking for, technical parts, used or nos parts.
www.bugnet.de or www.bullikartei.de are a good source for parts.
Come to Hannover for the Maikäfertreffen and you will get every part you need.
Regards Arne
oorwullie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: [need help] volkswagen parts shop in germany Reply with quote

hendrawan_1956 wrote:
Hi guys, recently i've move to germany. I have this 1964 vw split bus and an old bug. kindly need your help, where can i find a spare parts shops here in germany for my old aircooled vw? big thanks for your info Very Happy Very Happy

you're a coupla days early with the april first jokes. Idea

maybe you can tell me where to find a fish and chip shop in england if that's where you just moved from?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: