Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 15windowboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 01, 2017
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: 15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther Reply with quote

Also has email at [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected]

Basically he is 'wanting' a 23 or 15 Window bus but he will waste your time. Which is fine, email time wasters are dime a dozen. This guy goes over the top. Asks for photos, fine. Then promises to send a deposit, never does.

Then says he's going to book tickets and wastes your time with more excuses. Not fine. If you're a picture collector don't go next level and cost other people money and time by making promises you can't make.

(Has multiple email addresses, this one will probably be abandoned for another).
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I wish to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he always asks for the VIN # pictures and Title pictures.

I'm not sure if this is some shady intentions but I always decline these random requests (...'just in case'). Unless the person has confirmed they are truly interested (and he did that by saying 'I'm booking my flight and arriving at such and such time). Then he never showed or bothered to email (and then he changed his samba user name/id).

(He just asked to see the VIN# and Title for my bus again... sorry, I won't be sending those pictures!)
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm there were 2 other accounts under those other 2 emails, both used this year.
One of them had an active and duplicate WTB 23 Window ad.

We do not allow users to have multiples accounts in almost all cases.
The 2 accounts have been disabled as duplicates.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He got me again!! Smile

He made good, made some nice words, tried to get the Vin #/title for another bus. AND made an offer (wasting more time) and said he would 'send deposit in 24 hours'... of course, no deposit.

Be wary, I think he is using these pictures and Vin/Title pics to do something else (I will leave it there).

(I have emails as proof. I don't usually post feedback, because people do this and change their minds, which is NO PROBLEMS! I don't force anything on anyone, but this guy is very suspicious.)
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=624053

Same person, different emails, uses different names.
Bobiemac2002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther Reply with quote

This guy just did the samething to me. I was dumb enough to give him pics of my vins n title. I reported him to the police. I feel like I just screwed myself some how.
swapper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther Reply with quote

Mr Gunther has proposed the purchase of my 63 15 window at this time.

His email is [email protected]

From the Samba feedback Ive seen it looks like I should move on.

Its unfortunate that persons like this waste the time of someone's life.

Sellers beware
hex1234
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther Reply with quote

this guy has been conTacting me regarding my 23 window....asking For pictures of vin and title....after reading previous feedback, hope he is serious... ; (
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther Reply with quote

hex1234 wrote:
this guy has been conTacting me regarding my 23 window....asking For pictures of vin and title....after reading previous feedback, hope he is serious... ; (

Nope, he's not. He will waste your time (at best) or re-run/reuse your pics/vin (worst).
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: