Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
65Westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done at least a half dozen transactions with Gabriel and the most recent one is no exception. Good communication, fast shipping, and quality product. Thanks Gabriel!

63 Beetle
72 Schnepp XL13 Vintage Formula Vee
72 Caldwell D13 Vintage Formula Vee
71 Super Beetle convertible
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busforus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Gabe. This time I was the seller. Quick responses and easy to communicate with. Always a pleasure.

Don
67'BugGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Gabriel VW Keys & Locks Reply with quote

I ordered a offset cutout key for my 67' Bug and had a few questions in the process. Gabriel answered them and got my key to me asap. Great seller, no issues!!!
Thanks!
trektider60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my keys from Gabriel yesterday; ordered them last Thursday. Nice keys. Got them cut today and they work great. Thanks Gabriel. I'm really glad your name was passed on to me.

Gene
daniel.vaszari
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: Shipping overseas Reply with quote

Thanks Gabriel!

I received the keys in Hungary, Europe in only 5 business days after the order.

Nice job!
ghiapeter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: You've gotta go to Gabe Reply with quote

I bought 3 SG keys cut to code for my karmann ghia and emailed him to see if he could speed up the process as much as he could. I ordered them last night and this morning when I looked at my email they were already shipped! I wouldn't go anywhere else for my keys. GABRIEL IS THE BEST!!!
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabriel not just a professional seller, but a very good buyer too! Nice to deal with him, as He keeps the seller informed and pays fast. What more a seller can wish? Thank you for your purchases Gabriel! Now I go and package your newest order!
Thanks again!
Best regards from Hungary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gerrud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good guy to talk to. . Picked up some metal from him and invited me in to see his busses. . Nice guy all around. . Pleased to have dealt with him. . Thanks again Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zaus24
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gabriel, keys, ignition, and cylinder arrived yesterday and are in perfect working order.

I appreciate how easy it was to communicate and your rapid turn around time.

When I acquire the appropriate decklid handle, I'll be sure to send it your way

Thamks

Steve
adamkottke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabriel is a top notch Guy to deal with! He goes above and beyond every day to keep our VWs on the road. If your looking for someone to help with your locking VW handle needs... Gabriel and crew are the ones you need to be calling.
Ron Perkins
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer, honest open feel like I've gained a friend.
Fredrok
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a couple of transactions with Gabriel and all went great. Last one, he hooked me up with a cargo handle that I had not been able to locate and rekeyed for me all within a reasonable price.

Thanks Gabriel!
Rustforlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a spare key from Gabriel, it arrived quickly and worked perfectly. Thanks Gabe!
robert maggot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchase keys from Mr. Garcia a few times and each time they have been flawless and work just as an original would, I spent 29yrs. 2 mo. and 8 days in the U.S. Army and it's nice to be able to find someone who has structure in the work place and take pride in what they do each and everyday, thank you sir and keep doing what you do.
johnshenry Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a little irritated now and hoping a post here might resolve. I have used Gabe for keywork many times in the past with nothing but good experiences but he has had several of my split locks for months now and is not replying to e-mail or Facebook messages. Two of the locks belong to customers of mine who I am restoring pods for and they are getting impatient. Based on the recent posts here, he is still doing some work, and I see him posting on Facebook every week.

I fully understand being busy and having to prioritize stuff in your life/day job, etc. I also understand that sometimes you don't want to reply to someone about their work if you don't have a good reply for them. But Gabe, at least reply and let me know where were are with these locks. I do not like the thought of someone with over $1000 of my hardware not replying when I ask about it.

I have not heard from Gabe since January 27th.

Gabe, if you just cannot do this work for me, please just send the locks back. Thanks....

'57 Deluxe
'56 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnshenry wrote:
Getting a little irritated now and hoping a post here might resolve. I have used Gabe for keywork many times in the past with nothing but good experiences but he has had several of my split locks for months now and is not replying to e-mail or Facebook messages. Two of the locks belong to customers of mine who I am restoring pods for and they are getting impatient. Based on the recent posts here, he is still doing some work, and I see him posting on Facebook every week.

I fully understand being busy and having to prioritize stuff in your life/day job, etc. I also understand that sometimes you don't want to reply to someone about their work if you don't have a good reply for them. But Gabe, at least reply and let me know where were are with these locks. I do not like the thought of someone with over $1000 of my hardware not replying when I ask about it.

I have not heard from Gabe since January 27th.

Gabe, if you just cannot do this work for me, please just send the locks back. Thanks....

Well, it cannot all be good feedback!
This one, I'm not disputing! Well deserved!
Sorry I have not been able to finished those old (A) and (P) profile switches John, just have not had the head for them, I been staying busy and of course I do the easy stuff etc etc, but when it comes to early shifter locks, steering locks and Split and Barndoor locks they are hard to do and definitely required all my focus and attention, with the big move to the new shop and some personal drama, I just have not found the time to do it, also the 30 plus VW shows we do a year!
But enough of that, I'm on my way to Kelley Park this weekend and as soon as I comeback I will sit down for as long as it take me to complete your order!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I have yours to do and also Ritch Kimbel (P) profile glove box lock and a (P) profile Zwitter ignition switch for a guy in Europe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnshenry Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, thanks Gabe. I understand about avoiding the "challenging" stuff too, especially when there is plenty of easier work to do that makes money as well. Have fun at KP, look forward to hearing from you afterward....

'57 Deluxe
'56 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had some locks done by Gabriel, 3 locks all with different key ways. Turn around time was quick, all locks function as expected and price was reasonable.
Doing business with Gab is a pleasure ,and my brother is a locksmith what does that tell you.
My customer is persnickety and of all work done on his car this was the highlight. Dealing with Gab is like doing business with myself.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
beetlecab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

thanks gabriel for your prompt attention Cut key for my 72 arrived in Austalia within 7 days. Also a huge thanks for the your contact for the black vw key sleeves...
Keep up the great work Mate!
Rob
Tim Emmons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Gabriel is a great key guy,will be using him again. Great transaction
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 45 of 55

Jump to: