Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pmeade - [email protected] - Perry Meade
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pmeade
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 29, 2023
Bart hammock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some wheel adapters for my bus and they are great! Great help
With everything I was happy to see a trackin number also! Thanks a lot!
vwanne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a car from him sight unseen going from his descriptions and good feedback here. He said he bought the car as a "project in motion" and finished it. The work was shoddy at best. Whether he did that work or not, he would have seen that when doing the work he did to the car. I asked about a couple spots specifically and was not told the truth. Again, I don't know who did the crappy work on the car I bought, but it would have been seen when he was changing the wheels.
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: pmeade - [email protected] - Perry Meade Reply with quote

Perry bought a Type 3 trip speedometer from me. Smooth transaction, couldnt have been easier. Thanks!

'68 FI Sunroof Squareback

'70 Westy

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
pmeade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwanne wrote:
I bought a car from him sight unseen going from his descriptions and good feedback here. He said he bought the car as a "project in motion" and finished it. The work was shoddy at best. Whether he did that work or not, he would have seen that when doing the work he did to the car. I asked about a couple spots specifically and was not told the truth. Again, I don't know who did the crappy work on the car I bought, but it would have been seen when he was changing the wheels.

This car was described to the best of my knowledge with pics and detail to this purchaser. Furthermore they actually drove to my home - inspected the car - bought it - and had no questions in regard to the concerns above. Even while loading I asked them if there was anything else I could help them with - to their reply... 'No' and thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmeade wrote:
vwanne wrote:

This car was described to the best of my knowledge with pics and detail to this purchaser. Furthermore they actually drove to my home - inspected the car - bought it - and had no questions in regard to the concerns above. Even while loading I asked them if there was anything else I could help them with - to their reply... 'No' and thank you.

That is weird they say they bought it sight unseen if they came in person.

My opinion is that if you come and inspect and buy a car in person 99% of the time you have no valid complaint.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: pmeade - [email protected] - Perry Meade Reply with quote

Got a Type 3 Intake setup from Perry. Exactly as described. Packed well and arrived quickly. I recommend Perry if you need anything. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwanne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
pmeade wrote:
vwanne wrote:

That is weird they say they bought it sight unseen if they came in person.

My opinion is that if you come and inspect and buy a car in person 99% of the time you have no valid complaint.

I spoke with him on the phone and asked specific questions, then paid for the car without seeing it in person and then drove 11+ hours to get it. It was a stupid and very costly mistake on my part but I do not believe the seller was up front with info and details on how the car was repaired and there is absolutely no way he could have even changed the wheels without seeing how the work was done if it wasn't done by him. Also, I was told it had all original Lemmerz wheels on it and 2 or 3 are reproduction wheels, not originals. was told the nose was never "punched" and it was clearly caved in at some point. And he did not stick around while the car was loaded and it was outside in the rain so an inspection would have been difficult at best.
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: pmeade - [email protected] - Perry Meade Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Communication, packaging and all. A+

Jer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: pmeade - [email protected] - Perry Meade Reply with quote

I don't know the person saying Perry Meade stiffed him, but I DO know Perry Meade.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Perry would ever cheat, lie to, or defraud anybody. It's just NOT
gonna happen. I don't say that just because he is my friend (although he is my friend, and I am proud to say that) I know where he works...Sorry if I outted you, Pastor Perry, but I am not going to sit idly by and watch someone trash you.. Speak to the hand Speak to the hand

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: