Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Win a beautiful illustration of your Westy at Parent.co
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheekoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:19 am    Post subject: Win a beautiful illustration of your Westy at Parent.co Reply with quote

Hello fellow Samba folks!

I'm a partner in a company that's working on making the web better for families. We just put a piece up about how the VW Vanagon is the best family vehicle of all time. It's my own opinion, but we'd love to hear yours as well. I made sure to throw out a huge nod to The Samba and the community here as one of the key things that keeps my bus on the road and keeps me inspired to keep traveling.

The cover illustration was done by one of our very talented designers.
You can win an illustration of your bus too!

If you post a picture of your bus, we'll add it to the gallery. Once we have a few in the gallery, if you get the most votes, you'll win. We'll also be picking another non-voted winner as well.

Have a look at the article, enter your van and you may win a beautiful illustration of your bus!

Here's the link:

http://parent.co/the-volkswagen-westfalia

Mike D.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cheekoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Parent.co Illustration Winners!!! Reply with quote

We were so happy with the turnout for our VW photo illustration contest. Here are the winners... I bet when you see these, you'll wish you entered.

http://parent.co/vw-bus-photo-contest-winners
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
newfisher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are a couple of great representations of the bus/van groove.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: