Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
mwil8989
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Great to do business with! Reply with quote

Caught up with Chadd at Circle Your Wagens. He helped me get the correct ingintion for by bus and took it and all the Handles home with him to rekey so all locks work with one key. Dude knows his stuff and will take care of you. Thanks again man!
74 vert Ghia
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Split bus Sapphire radio rear mounting bracket Reply with quote

Chadd responded to a WTB ad for a HTF Sapphire radio rear mounting bracket for 55-67 split bus at a fair price.Quick responses and had the part I needed and provided a pic.He sent out quickly and I just got it today.Thanks for helping me out with the bracket. Very Happy ,Rich
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: more feedback, many thanks Reply with quote

Re: TheSamba.com Ad - rare euro beetle vw 1500 badge $75 shipped

Mike Harrison

5/11/15

To: chadd magee
mike70

Chad, I received the item I ordered from you last week (script) . It made it here safely and I'm happy with it. Thank you again, I have your card . I will keep in touch. Always looking for things that are in better condition than what is on my bug. Thanks.
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Randy Edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a set of ice picks from Chadd for my Single cab.. Fast service packaged neat and fast turn around what more can you ask for I have done lots of business with Big Chadd nice guy honest about his parts will do more in the future....
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: greetings from france Reply with quote

Frédéric PAGEOT

Add to contacts

5/19/15

Hello. Just received the parts. Thank you.

Envoyé de mon iPhone
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:36 am    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

hella reverse light received!

|| michael agnello ||

Add to contacts

5/20/15

thanks for your help chadd.

cheers

Michael Agnello
BrettAnderson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Early Ghia Shifter Reply with quote

Another great seller that helps "Keep the Faith". The shifter arrived in good time and was exactly as pictured. This adds another correct part to my Lowlight Ghia Jigsaw.

Chads a good man, he responds to emails even if you do live half way round the world. Unfortunately some sellers don't even respond.

Would have no hesitation to buy from Chad again

Thanks again Brett Very Happy
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Early Ghia Shifter Reply with quote

BrettAnderson wrote:
Another great seller that helps "Keep the Faith". The shifter arrived in good time and was exactly as pictured. This adds another correct part to my Lowlight Ghia Jigsaw.

Chads a good man, he responds to emails even if you do live half way round the world. Unfortunately some sellers don't even respond.

Would have no hesitation to buy from Chad again

Thanks again Brett Very Happy

Thanks Brett! I am sometimes slow to get back to emails as I am a one man show but I am happy to help everyone on here with all their parts needs. I hustle every day to get you all quality parts in a decent amount of time. patience is key when buying from me. especially if your overseas. many thanks again! chadd ratlookvw
vendre55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of front bumper brackets for beetle 70 on December 22 2014,paid by PayPal immediately and never received nothing at this moment.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vendre55 wrote:
I purchased a pair of front bumper brackets for beetle 70 on December 22 2014,paid by PayPal immediately and never received nothing at this moment.

I'll get you sorted. Please pm me your shipping address. Many thanks. Sorry for the delay!! Chadd
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more good purchase from Chadd. Good quality products, good communication and fast Shipment.
ferdi7523
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good deals from Chadd, thanks!
RHD 1600 78 BUS
vendre55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Bumper Brackets VW Beetle 1970 Reply with quote

Never received the items purchased from this individual on December 2014 and paid on time , never received communication , either refund of money is a fraud
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Bumper Brackets VW Beetle 1970 Reply with quote

vendre55 wrote:
Never received the items purchased from this individual on December 2014 and paid on time , never received communication , either refund of money is a fraud

Refund coming now. Just been slammed sorry I could not help you
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Bumper Brackets VW Beetle 1970 Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
vendre55 wrote:

Refund coming now. Just been slammed sorry I could not help you

refund sent. if you still need the brackets I will send them to you for free for your lag time. many thanks chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

mr.kdf

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks again for helping me out with the
fuse box. And thanks for the cool card too. Best wishes.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

Andrew Jackson

12:44 AM

hi Chadd
Bullet housing arrived

thank you and much appreciated

Andrew
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with quick shipping from Chadd. Thanks man!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

Will Wall

Add to contacts

7/18/15

Got them! Works great! Thanks
Will
consvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought an early cargo door from Chadd, and the transaction went smoothly. The door was packaged up nicely also.

Conrad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 39 of 49

Jump to: