Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rmotren - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rmotren
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2024
cletus_zuber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved clutch pedal shaft upgrade, Very high quality, fast shipping! excellent seller!
vdubmyk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered both the roller pedal and the clutch cable hook upgrade for my 64 bug. Both items installed with no issues and am extremely happy with the overall fit and finish of the product. Very well made and packaged securely. Ordered it on a Friday and it was delivered on Monday. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone, buy it people, well worth the money.
ron169
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered part on a Friday night got them on Monday afternoon =D!! super fast shipping. customer service was great gave me a call back since he missed my call but over all Ron was pleasant to deal with . highly recommended. ordered an upgrade for the clutch and accelerator pedals
Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used/ installed four of these beetle pedal upgrades now and they're awesome. Such an improved setup and feels great!
camping67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: B-hub link Reply with quote

I received fantastic customer service. Shipping was
Extremely fast and they were very responsive to emails .
I would recommend both their products and their service.
Really a top notch group to deal with . Thank you again very much!!!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Pedal shaft Reply with quote

Received the new roller pedal shaft today. Fast shipping. Looks really nice. Great dealer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic service! Great product! I've never had a VDub with pedals that felt this good. Thank you!
henrym
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like everyone else has said, fast shipping, very well made product. Nice to see a vendor of this quality.

My only minor issue on the accelerator kits: it does reposition the cable a bit more towards the nose of the car. When I went to hook the cable to my Berg linkage, the cable would no longer reach and I had to re-index the linkage arms to make everything work. Not a big issue.
air_cooled75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent service, incredibly fast shipping. I ordered a clutch pedal shaft at 11pm EST on Friday and it was in my mailbox Monday! Across the country in 2 days!
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: Clutch pedal shaft replacement kit Reply with quote

This replacement shaft is a a top quality piece and a great upgrade to the clutch system. Shipping was very fast.Great dealer! Thanks
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Great product Reply with quote

I have been using the big foot pedal extension in all my cars. I just received the accelerator pedal upgrade for my 74 thing. Great products!!! Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rmackillop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered the big-foot pedal extension PLUS the speed-ball roller kit 67+

The quality is really outstanding, shipping was quick with all the tracking emailed like expected.

I am really impressed. I really HATE dealing with the stupid hook setup on the stock pedals...

These guy's kit is EXACTLY how Ferdinand Porsche should have designed it back in the day... Highly Recommended!!!!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

super quick shipping. great products second purchase!!! many thanks rick! chadd aka ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mslibertarian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered the pedal kit back in the summer and just got around to installing it. While I had everything out I decided to order the clutch shaft upgrade too. It showed up two days later and everything feels amazing now.

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered and installed both the clutch cable shaft and roller pedal and have put over 1k kilometres of smooth trouble free everday driving here in Oz. Amazing service and products, I highly recommend it!!!
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a metal FI fuel line. Incredibly fast shipping. A recommended seller! Very Happy
johnanddes
Satellite Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

So I bought a clutch shaft at the Solvang show in 2016 and just now got around to installing it. Man what a difference! Soooooo much smoother shifting. Good thing I replaced it when I did because my old one was not long for this earth. Well made and easy to install. Thanks!

1969 documented numbers matching bug
1968 F250

Keepin the ISS from colliding with space junk
chrisflstf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just installed the clutch shaft upgrade. Is refreshing to buy parts that fit perfect, function better than stock. I highly recommend
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller. Very nice pedal kit and roller pedal . Fast shipping and good Communication.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
SoCal67Volks Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product!
With 13DDD feet, the pedal extender is an absolute must for me. Top notch quality and installation was a breeze. I was so happy with their products that I was compelled to call and thank them. It made such a huge difference in my Meyers Manx that I will be ordering a second set for my '67 VW sedan.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

"Making a car look complicated is easy, making it look simple is hard." John Buttera
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: