Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Metal type 3 radio mount ?
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
davebuckholts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Metal type 3 radio mount ? Reply with quote

I have this radio mount for sale...
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Will this work in a '72? I think it's for an older model but have a guy that wants it and he has a 72.
Thanks,
Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Bubblehead
El Chupa Nibre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is for an early model. It will not fit correctly in a later vehicle because the shape of the dash is different.
Samba Member #4862
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
davebuckholts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I figured. Don't want to sell the guy something that won't fit. I had it for my '69. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Russ Wolfe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davebuckholts wrote:
That's what I figured. Don't want to sell the guy something that won't fit. I had it for my '69. Thanks

And besides, the way you have it in the picture, it is upside down.

Gary: OK. Ima poop.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: