Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Bus Art Print!
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
KarmannMarco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: VW Bus Art Print! Reply with quote

Hi guys.
A couple of months ago I poster a picture of an art print I made of a Karmann Ghia and I got lots of positive comments about it which inspired me to make another aircooled VW print.
Everyone suggested I'd make a print with a VW Bus so I did!
I had made a Range Rover print with a nice background of Piked Peak but just didn't feel 100% about it. So I replaced the Rover with the Bus and I really like how it came out.
PS: Please don't judge the details (or lack of). I'm much more familiar with Ghias then I am Busses so I know this piece is not a concourse correct interpretation of a Bus.
Anyways. Hope you guys like it! I have the print listed on my Etsy shop. Not trying to solicit anything but if you guys like it I would appreciate it alot if you guys could go there and hit the like button Smile

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/241655725

And here's the Ghia print

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: