Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Pregnant Ride
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
impaleale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Pregnant Ride Reply with quote

Well, I finished my buggy before my kid came out thanks to everyone here! My wife is super pregnant and due any hour now. I thought a Dune Buggy ride would be perfect to help dislodge our kid. It was her first time out in it. When we first got together I had a buggy in parts and she said buggy's are gay. So we took off and she had a good time. "Rides better than the truck" she said. Next summer the car seat goes in the back and off to the Oregon sand dunes. Silly Nj people don't know how bad thier state sucks. Well, any one got some good pregnant women in dune buggy stories to share?
Humdinger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your baby!

I sold my svt lightning to buy my wife's wedding ring 4 years ago... i went without a project for a year before i bit the bullet and bought a one of my dream cars in the form of a horrible buggy body 2 weeks before our wedding. Bought a donor beetle later that winter and have been piecing it together ever since. We've been married 3 years this October and are expecting our first baby on September 14th (prolly gonna be here earlier)! I told her if i didn't have the buggy done by the time she gets here i'm setting it on fire! lol totally lying on that part! All i have left is paint the cage, finish weld the exhaust, build an intake, buy a windshield, and wiring! Here's hoping!

I also told her i was going to weld car seat mounting tabs to the cage so the baby could ride... that didn't go over too well!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

My best man's wife (our baby's godparents) made me and my daughter matching dune buggy clothes too!
impaleale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the baby popped out healthy the day after the buggy ride. Good luck finishing yours! It's never finished and a turbo is going to be awesome on it.
daanbc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRADS!!!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: