Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I am back into a Splittie! 66 13W deluxe. Added photos.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Fau Veh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks very nice, as nice as a westy interior and a wide bed is always awesome. You should come to the Buses bye the Bridge in Havasu! Cool
1961 Swivel Seat camper, L345 grey
Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Swivel Seat panels are for people with no friends Crying or Very sad
peaceful warrior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Fau Veh wrote:
That looks very nice, as nice as a westy interior and a wide bed is always awesome. You should come to the Buses bye the Bridge in Havasu! Cool

Thank you. Not certain if it will be highway ready till next spring/summer. Found that I have some front end issues that need to be dealt with and I have not had the time to get around to them yet.
66 13W Deluxe, 68 Westfalia, 87 Syncro.
TOOB Member #15
Brian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
peaceful warrior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I can sleep in here.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Been re-working the rear corners as one of the panels I previously cut snapped as I put it into place. Went back to the old paper corners and laminated wood to it. Took 3 days to finish because of drying time and then to finish with stain and Varathane. Installed it today and though it does not look as nice as the baltic birch paneling, it will suffice. Everythink back together, rear carpet glued down, rear mattress section upholstered and it fits nicely.

Got the ceiling pieces cut and stained today. Another couple of days process but it will allow me some free time to work out somethings in the cab area.

TOOB Member #15
Brian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweeeeet!!!!
peaceful warrior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a bit more done this week. Front cab headliner from Sewfine and the first ceiling panel in today. Not screwed in, obviously. Wink

TOOB Member #15
Brian
shortwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: I am back into a Splittie! 66 13W deluxe. Added photos. Reply with quote

This bus must be looking sweet. Any updates?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: