Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking for Don Stone of California?
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
hayrider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Looking for Don Stone of California? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am hoping someone here can help. I am looking for an old buddy of mine, his name is Don Stone. He is (was) a truck driver, who lived in Turlock CA for awhile, and then moved to Prunedale, and lived with his sister and her husband.

He used to have a Bug, either a 68 or 69, I think, and he talked about things he saw here on this web site. He also at one point had picked up a Manx buggy from someone, and was going to build it.

We had a disagreement, and I quit talking to him, but hindsight tells me I was being kind of foolish about it.

So, I would like to find him and apologize.

If anyone knows him, please PM me, or drop a post here. I will give that person my number to pass on to him.

Don, if you are reading this, Im sorry dude, I was kinda peeved and I let that get in the way. Im sorry.

Robert D.
hayrider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope no one minds if I give this thread a bump. I am still looking for Don. I spoke with a former employer, but they wouldnt/couldnt say, or do anything for me.

Thanks!
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Google and Facebook. You'd be amazed who I can find. I found an old girlfriend pretty easy. (which I regret) Laughing
hayrider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion! I did use google and found some records for him and his former wife. I *think* I found her on facebook, and sent her a message. I know they still talked after the divorce, so maybe she knows something.

Thank you for the reply!
hayrider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought I would give this a bump. I haven't found anything on google or FB, and the ex wife never got back to me. He may be living in the Modesto area, but last I knew, he was on the coast by Templeton.

Thanks in advance!
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, five years and you are still looking for him?

Facebook, LinkedIn, et al, are your best bet, then hiring a PI, if it means that much to you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: