Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

how can i find my last post?When i cant get hear from email
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
1970bay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:19 am    Post subject: how can i find my last post?When i cant get hear from email Reply with quote

When im in my camper i take my phone Very Happy and tablet.i have just now'once again used my tab S to log in to my email with firstly orfox then i tried lightning browser then opera mini Sad

Each time i had to enable java?? Which at least opera & lightninh browser have enabled then i jave to prove im juman by copying to long hard to read words Rolling Eyes Result blank page?????

Now im hear direct & loged in But this way i cant read my post with replies

How can i find my previous post/s

Built in 1971 The engine was changed from 1600cc to a 1972 flat 1700cc engine in 1974 otherwise nothings been changed std twin vw carbs
pioneer1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: how can i find my last post?When i cant get hear from em Reply with quote

try using "google chrome" on your tablet as the search engine. I hope you can read this Surprised

'85 Porsche 911 Targa

'76 Westfalia project
1970bay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: how can i find my last post?When i cant get hear from em Reply with quote

I could log in with one browser on Tor i could read my post which has the most perfect reply i could have wished...even has a red screwdriver to show where my screw driver should be

BUT i cant reply..i enter a circel of log in relog in but cant post without logging in but once bact to post lust log in to reply Shocked Shocked

Hear with firefox i cant accsses my email account Confused Where as i can log in hear AND post Very Happy but then cant find last post pewwww

Now i will try the screw drive to get dafely home.The mechaics i came to see are on holiday Shocked

Built in 1971 The engine was changed from 1600cc to a 1972 flat 1700cc engine in 1974 otherwise nothings been changed std twin vw carbs
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: how can i find my last post?When i cant get hear from em Reply with quote

If you want to see your own posts, you can click "My Posts" from the Forums drop-down menu.

If you are trying to see responses to the topic you have started, go into your profile page and click on
Find all topics started by 1970bay
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1970bay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: how can i find my last post?When i cant get hear from em Reply with quote

Golly thats very simple Embarassed
I perhaps wasnt logged in as just now when i first looked and could not find "my posts" Sad

When i logged in i found them Cool Thanks

In future i will double check to be sure im logged in Rolling Eyes Very Happy

I guess when ive been with the forum longer ill find the way around,really great that there are people hear to show me the way Cool

Happy new year and have a great new years eve

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: