Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally - April 9, 2016
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally - April 9, 2016 Reply with quote

It's time for version four. April 9 (Sat.) in the Daytona/Port Orange area. Part of No Dough Weekend! Hopefully it will be at Nova campground again this year. This is a great gig. Trying to get a bunch of freebies again this year. Details to come soon. Please don't say this should be in the event/show thread, this is Bay specific and will be moved there when the time comes Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

I know 1/2 of a bay window that SHOULD be ready for this trip Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for putting your time into this .

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Pete, just put a tarp over the front and maybe people won't notice. Shocked
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Laughing

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Nova campground has been confirmed. Mention the Baywindow Rally or No Dough weekend and get 15% off a camp site. If you wish to vend, there will be a $25 addl. fee. Lets make this even bigger and better than previous years. Dancing
ultralite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Weather and work permitting, I'd like to get back down for this show. It was a great time with great folks. We made it to Bugapaluza last year, it may be time to take a turn back at No Dough.

For any new owners out there, and I know we have a few new ones in GA, this is a great weekend. Try to make it if you can.

'76 Beetle (sold)
'69 Beetle (sold)
'72 BMW 2002 (RIP)
'69 Westy
'02 BMW wagon AWD w/stick shift(sold)
'67 Beetle (sold)
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

It should be great this year, the sponsors are getting behind us and we have a great artist designing the shirts. I also ordered optimal weather.
canes5time
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

babysnakes wrote:
I also ordered optimal weather.

That's a fantastic idea! You should never wait until the last minute to order the good weather.
We can't wait for this weekend to get here. We want to come down Friday evening and stay the weekend at Nova this year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

I just booked two sites at Nova Campground. It's filling up fast so are the hotels in the area as there is a cheerleading event happening the same weekend. Get a site or a room while good ones are still available.
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

babysnakes wrote:
there is a cheerleading event happening the same weekend..

YES!!!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Extra shirts will be available after all participants receive theirs.
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

IN!!!!! can't wait!!!!!
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

I will be selling bike mounts for 1/2 and 3/4 roof racks as well...
Check my instagram "chad_aka_chud"
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Chad aka Chud wrote:
I will be selling bike mounts for 1/2 and 3/4 roof racks as well...
Check my instagram "chad_aka_chud"

Keep it low key, as per Nova, there is a $25 vendor fee. If anyone has a part or two to sell, no problem. If you set up shop, there will be a fee to pay.
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

10-4 thanks
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Stickey?
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally - April 9, 2016 Reply with quote

Less than a month away!!!!!!
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally - April 9, 2016 Reply with quote

If you are going to attend and need a 2x,3x of 4x shirt, let me know here or PM me with your size. Remember, bring a Baywindow bus and get a free shirt. More cool stuff happening too. Rally,rally,rally,rally!!!!!
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally - April 9, 2016 Reply with quote

Thanks for keeping this going .
This year I have the time off but life got in the way !
Life changing moment ;Last week Dorothy broke her hip !!!! Crying or Very sad
She's ALWAYS been there for me (33years ) . I'll be here for her .
4 to 6 weeks to get mobile again .

Enjoy your weekend ;Maby the Type6 will be ready for NEXT year . Rolling Eyes

babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: SBR4 Southeastern Baywindow Rally - April 9, 2016 Reply with quote

Shirt orders are over. They go to print in the morning. To all that replied...your in the bag. Next weekend is going to be a blast. If ya'll can get there for Friday afternoon, it's a great start if you haven't done it before. Daytona Aircooled 'bout 10 minutes away and the new drag racing event around 40 minute away. Woo hooo!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: