Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Who Remembers The 80s CAL-STYLE
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sambanistas!
It's been a bit since I dropped a post.

Circa 1983-84 Lowrider Magazine picture.

Cruising Whittier Blvd. East Los. After the "Bugs Buddies" syndicate was no longer, the Baby Boys C.C. of Huntington Park was a club I hung out with. See I cruised shotgun in Cal-Look VW's back then even though I have yet to own one !! My buddie Petes VDub that I lowered. Although a dechromed 1 piece window Cal-Look VW, Pete the owner still had some LA flavor with "blinged' out polished & detailed original Porsche 2.0 liter alloys and chrome gravel guards.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1966 141 Cabrio. L554 Cherry Red (low mileage)
Owned: All in the 80's slammed & running BRM's,Fuchs,OG Empis w/ big motors & 48IDA's LA Style!
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1958 Convertible 151 L349
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451

Last edited by vwkidd on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that "CRITTER" aka Manuel Guerrero on the right sporting that mean brosha!?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, BDM that is Manuel Guerrero. Cool how we both worked VW parts retail at Jerry's VW Heaven but at different times. Myself early 80's and Manuel later 80's.

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
Is that "CRITTER" aka Manuel Guerrero on the right sporting that mean brosha!?

Owned: All in the 80's slammed & running BRM's,Fuchs,OG Empis w/ big motors & 48IDA's LA Style!
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwkidd wrote:
Yup, BDM that is Manuel Guerrero. Cool how we both worked VW parts retail at Jerry's VW Heaven but at different times. Myself early 80's and Manuel later 80's.

OH SNAP!!! He's standing right here checking out the picture. He's talking about the old days of when TOMMY'S used to get packed or as I say, Sold out like a Wu Tang Clan concert. He says this was taken sometime around 1988/89? He sure misses his Oval. Wants to get one but can't afford one as they are super expensive these days. He bought that for a few hundred dollars!

Critter also told me he was a DJ. CRAZY!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwkidd wrote:
j8bug wrote:
vwkidd wrote:
This 1959 Cal-Style ragtop (Not aspiring to be a Cal-Look VW) was built by me in 1984 then traded to my homie Rene R. "dumped" on fuchs for his 67 ghia convertible with no drivetrain, then Rene R. traded it to another homie Rick C. for an all OG Oval that I built for Rick C.. We gave it a race stance and set it up to launch wheelies & it did! after I built a 2110cc IDA motor for it. This ragtop held down Stadium Way 85-86 and never lost a race. Thats how it was back then in the VW "syndicate" Homies just traded & built VDubs for each other. (pic. taken on rear Jack stands 85-86 Huntington Park, SouthEast LA). restored original off white interior with white ragtop.
This car was known as the "Ricky Racer" Vdub in Huntington Park.

80s era Blue plates, fully trimmed, accesorized, bumpered, chrome motor on some "Lloyds", even our race cars were of Vintage>"Cal-Style".. Great Pic Cool

A "Der Renn Kafer Cup" VDub that was 15-16 years too early to the party!! Who ever said that Der Renn Kafer cars were Cal-Look.....put a set of T-Bars on this 1984 Built "Cal-Style" street race VW and that's what you have all day long at todays shows.

My childhood homie "Ricky Racer" is back in the VW scene with his Euro 1958 ragtop we picked up here in SOCAL. I gave it a new engine, Fuchs & lowered it exactly with a race stance just like I did with his "Cal-Style" street racer red 59 ragtop pictured above back in 1985.
Now we will duplicate his 2110cc IDA motor!

1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
folkseca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after a few years of searching Big Mike tracted down this Lowrider Magazine from 85'

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

folkseca wrote:
So after a few years of searching Big Mike tracted down this Lowrider Magazine from 85'

Ah Man! The Pico Rivera Sports Arena Rock of the 80's was one of the best places to meet ChaCha chicks from all over and hang out with our Vdubs in the parking lot. I was at this actual one too in my Black convertible ghia with my H.P. homie Carlos Casillas. Funny he was just telling me about how that night the parking lot was full and they wouldn't let any more cars in and how we found an entrance blocked with a low hanging chain between two poles and he told me "I think you could go under it Rob" and he got out and lifted the chain tight and I was able to go under it with my "slammed" ghia vert barely clearing the upper windshield. A lot of my DJ Flyer Party promoter friends played at this event put on by the big time promoters The Teddy Boyz. They were the ones who put on the Rock of 80's events. I have some inside the Venue pics from back then. I'll post some up so people can get an idea of how big these events were back then.
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to some pictures of inside the Pico Rivera Sports Arena "Rock of the 80's" events back then. Pics courtesy of my friend, DJ Marco Time

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202595289908190.1073741841.147978175369902&type=1
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! That was fast!! Wink

[/quote]
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sambanistas!

Time to drop another LA 80’s Cal-Style (Resto-Cal for you 90’s vw kids) story. It’s a long read but hope that you take the time to read it in its entirety.
Since getting back in the Vintage VW hobby about 4 years ago I have been able to share my personal perspective of the peak years of our Southern California VW scene, the 1980’s here in this tread that would later influence other VW scenes across the world. This Samba thread and The Cal-Style Newsletter on facebook has spread the truth about our LA VW scene through actual pictures, events and first hand testimony from people that were actually there in the early to mid 1980’s.

We told our LA 80’s story of being that there have always been 2 distinct and different car cultures when it came to the Southern California VW scene. The big story and culture was the Orange County California Look and is well documented in books and magazine articles. The other story and culture was our Latino LA Vintage style story that originated in the East Sides of Los Angeles and didn’t get any VW media attention and frankly we were not seeking it but just living a party, dancing and cruise scene that mixed with mobile DJs and party promoters of the teenage party scene.
Well as our story has gotten out to the masses in our hobby many have PM’d or emailed me from all over the world to let me know they appreciate all the history and ask me questions or clarify timelines about the Cal-Style or what is now called resto-cal and it’s actual origins but most have been asking me about myself and my knowledge since I have been a relative recent addition to the Vintage VW scene and "came out of nowhere" so to speak. That being said I will again share about myself and my time in the 80’s VW scene.

I come from a car culture of going to low-rider shows and muscle car street races as a preteen in the 1970’s. I was heavily influenced by the low-rider community growing up in and near the hot bed areas of low riding, at that time SouthEast, East & South Central LA in a city called Huntington Park, were clubs like the Dukes, Brown Breed, Imperials, Majestic’s, Lifestyle rolled. Well as a 10-13 year old kid in the late 1970’s I also saw firsthand law enforcement come down hard on the low riders and hence would associate trouble from law enforcement if I would build a traditional low-rider Impala like I would dream about having as my first car when I got my driver’s license. I tell this back story to establish how, when and why the LA Cal-Style VW (resto-cal) came about. We were the first generation to move away from traditional low riders but very much still influenced by them.

http://thepitcrew.org/bonuspages/newdocentbios.html

The big low-rider club in my neighborhood was the Dukes C.C. of Zoot Suit movie & play fame and Ruelas low-rider family fame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2p-kRKi2w

Well I hung out with the youngest Ruelas brother, Rene who was several years older than me and was influenced by him because he was the first to build an extremely lowered (low-rider influence) all original ghia convertible on polished Porsche “heart” alloys with a high performance Steve Tims IDA 2.0 liter in 1979 when I was 13 years old. He would take me cruising in that ghia all over LA and I would later in 1981 at 15 years old get my first VW a 1966 sunroof and would lower it also all around to the extreme for the times, what we called "dumped" or “slammed” to the point of my front beam with sway bar removed would hit the lane divider reflectors.

During this time the Orange County Cal-Look was blowing up with the big Bug-In events at OC raceway where I would attend and be influenced by the High Performance drag racers even though I have never owned personally a High Performance dechromed Cal-Look VW but have owned and built well over 15 Vintage Cal-Style VW’s (Resto-Cal) from the periods of 1981-1989

Rene and myself and the VW syndicate The “Bugs Buddies” were well known around the LA cruise and party scene at this time because are VW’s were so “different” then the dechromed, customs and hybrid VW’s further out of LA that kept the trim but had 1 piece windows and aftermarket mirrors that was popular then. I would gain the nickname VW KIDD. People at the time would call our style East LA or Chicano style because we were building pure Vintage VW’s with all the correct chrome trim and window rubber with subtle chrome accessories with the help of Bob Scott and Jaime Lopez of Vintage VW parts (the first vintage vw parts house in the United States) and obvious low-rider influences like chrome, venetian blinds, eye lids, knuckle guards etc.

From 1980 until 1989 I lived, worked and dreamt VW’s, ask anyone that knew me back then while working at Jerry’s VW Heaven in Downey and for Gary Procter at Unique Performance/Latest Rage in Long Beach so I saw all the different ways to personalize a VW come through the parking lots and gained much knowledge of the VW.

Going back to 1981 and my first VW. Many have said my white 1966 was the first VW that they can remember that stood out because of its extreme lowered stance with polished alloys and unique use of a Convertible decklid, polished pop out windows , not dechromed with stock dash, radio delete and my personalized plates VW KIDD. My VW was built as seen in the now well known pictures taken in the summer of 1983(see a pic of the actual pics to prove they are not fake) in 1982 when I purposely built it that way using NOS and original parts from Bob Scott & Jaime Lopez of Vintage VW for cruising Whittier Blvd, Elysian Park, The Original Tommy's, The Center and other cruise/party spots in LA. It was restored by me but really didn’t need it since the VW was only 15 years old then and I wanted to have a show quality VW that I could be proud of, and it was never a dechromed cut dash Cal-Look to begin with. I had it repainted and all the trim polished and the red original interior redone with “heart” deep 6” 901’s on all fours with Michelin 135 front and 185 back and its first engine was an 1835 with dual 44IDF’s ported/polished heads that I built when I was almost 16 years old. See picture taken in 1982 (same engine would be in a red race car at Bug-In 1983 that my older sister’s boyfriend would drive).

I owned this special to me VW until 1984 when a girl friends older brother in law a mailman insisted that I sell it to him and immediately he had it raised to a more conservative stance by a VW shop in Bell. By 1985 our LA Vintage Cal-Style (resto-cal) was gaining traction and by 1987 every teen was building or aspiring to build one all over the greater LA area right before the mini truck boom of the late 80's.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words. Here are mine of my 1966 sunroof that I built to be different then the very popular Cal-Look. The years 1981-1984. My associates were Rene Ruelas and The “Bugs Buddies” syndicate and we all rolled in all original Vintage VWs “slammed” “dumped” on polished Porsche alloys what is termed Resto-Cal today. Everyone knew who we were at the disco party promoter and LA cruise scene. Just ask anyone who was a teenager in LA during those times and was part of that scene. See the link of actual pictures of our cars back then from 1979 until 1985 when the syndicate was broken up (a whole other story that I might share one day).
https://www.facebook.com/vw.kidd/media_set?set=a.190891251057253.66172.100004091382258&type=3

I write this to share the factual story of the origins of today’s timeless VW style and to give credit to the guys from our East Side neighborhoods that were there, paid there dues in the streets and lived it. If they are any doubters out there by all means prove me wrong with actual pictures of any VW that looks like my white 1966 sunroof (a modern resto cal) prior to 1982.

1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451

Last edited by vwkidd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN KIDD!!! I had to do a double take on this picture!! I thought it was Alex at first!? Due to that mean COP Broscha your sporting Wink

Check you out all Euro looking ....... white pants. Sperry Top Siders and the Members Only jacket. You had money back then!!!! Very Happy

Cool stories and nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

VW KIDD! VW KIDD! VW KIDD! Wink
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BDM Wrote: "Check you out all Euro looking ....... white pants. Sperry Top Siders and the Members Only jacket. You had money back then!!!! Very Happy"

Cool stories and nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

VW KIDD! VW KIDD! VW KIDD! Wink

Haha Brother BDM! I had to keep up with the Joneses going to a private High School in Bellflower back then.........but at the end of the day I still had to go home to the "other side of the tracks"....Florence & Alameda
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
showtime20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: cal style Reply with quote

coming from a newer generation(90's kid) growing up in redondo beach south bay area, as a kid i would see all the 80's kids dubs rollin around while out with my dad in his 63 rhd also a 80's dubber from Palmdale/lancaster area but im reading these stories and seeing photos of these cars and it has me reminiscing the stories my dad told me when he was cruising and having his shit stolen and being haggled by the cops but i love reading and hearing these stories of just how it was and of course growing up around vw's i too was bit by the bug and now own a 66 bug myself that has cal style influence using tricks and style passed on by my dad.
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sambanistas time for another LA Cal-Style story.

Throughout this thread the underlying theme has always been that the Los Angeles VW scene revolved around teens chasing the parties and cruise spots of LA. It was a way of life for many of us back then.........VW's, cruising, DJ's & Party promoters, "scamming" on the Cha-Cha chicks.

Well one spot that all the greater LA kids back then would always end up Wed night or Sunday afternoon was Dodger Stadium, Stadium Way st. and Elysian Park showing off there VW's. Our scene didn't get any play time from the OC VW magazines but there was a magazine that was Iconic in the Low Rider community back then called appropriately "Low Rider" and would occasionally cover VW's along with the main genre of traditional LA Low riders. Here is a Jan 1985 issue about Elysian Park and the cruise scene there.

In this picture is a Vintage Volkster C.C. member Danny Lugo of Lincoln Heights with his Vintage Cal-Style ride. Danny was a frequent customer of Bob Scott & Jaime Lopez of Vintage Volkswagen Parts, Glendale during this time.

Here is a picture of his Vintage Cal-Style VW circa 1983 taken in Highland Park near arroyo seco another LA cruise spot on Sunday afternoon.

1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
farnhamassoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: 80s AHH yes the history here is the story of a lifetime Reply with quote

I was working at the best custom paint shop in riverside. Mc Peaks Painting.

For those of you who don't know Mc Peaks is the one who painted the inch pincher, Lightening bug, Dinos Dinosaur and many other great historic vw logos empi products and much much more. In the 80s we were painting custom paint as we know now graphics on mini trucks. I drove my bug to work and on ocassion my 57 kombi with added skylight glass. Right next door was Darrel Vittone himself. He had a shop called Techtonics working on only water cooled VWs. They moved to OR and are still in business. The guy who runs it was around my age Collin. We all hung out after work and went to many shows.

I didn't think much of it at the time but when I got back into the scene People couldn't believe when I said where I was working. To me it was a fun job. Got to paint some cool stuff. I even made up some of my own designs that I saw driving around town for many years.

I owned so many VWs in that time period I lost count. I would buy them and restore them and sell them. I purchased most of my parts from Car Craft which is still there and a smaller shop called Precision Bug builders. George closed precision bug builders sometime in the 90s when the market came to a screeching halt. Man the storys I could tell. I am often at the meet up in Riverside NDK. I never did much in the club seen. We just had a group of guys that we would call each other about going to a show and we just went there. Most of the guys are still around here except for Darrel and his clan moved to OR. The funny thing is back in the day if you asked Darrel about a air cooled motor he would say "We work on water cooled now we dont talk about those air cooled things anymore". Not the exact words but somthing like that. Well have fun and keep on VWen.
06 Jetta TDI 45mpg
Restored several 11 window kombi and standard
Current inventory 66 delux hard top, so23
60 ragtop and 61 hard top bugs 54 hardtop bug
67 tin top so42 62 SO10 ruthmann bucket truck
tangerine66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 am    Post subject: cal style Reply with quote

man i absolutely love reading these stories of 80's la and the scene. someone needs to write a book telling the real story of cal style and the influence on the scene it holds today or a documentary film or something to showcase this so hot vw's and these other fools can see that it wasn't all about cal look and it didn't start in the 90's but rather it lived happily right under there noses during the late 70's and throughout the 80's carrying on to today
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sambanistas time for another L.A. Cal Style story. Here is a picture of Jaime Lopez from the mid 1980s, who I and many other LA VDubbers that were in the VW cruising and LA party scene during those early pioneer years of the Vintage Cal-Style (Resto-Cal) 1978-through the mid 1980's consider the Vintage VW parts Dubfather. Jaime is recognized by the pioneering Vintage Cal Style guys in the East Sides of Los Angeles during this time as the person along with Rene Ruelas of the Dukes lowrider family & Bugs Buddies VW Syndicate as the person who without a doubt fueled the growth and spreading of our Latino inner city way of personalizing an air-cooled VW. Guys like myself will always respect, appreciate and thank Jaime for his contribution back then working for Bob Scott at Vintage VW Glendale and later KDF Enterprises. He was sourcing rare NOS parts for our Vintage low rider influenced Cal-Style rides way before there was a Wolfsburg West, a Bugs for You, and many other restoration parts supply houses that are around today. No doubt he will be one of the main players in a video documentary in the works (a contrast to the OC Cal look "Older & Faster" documentary) of the origins and impact today of the L.A. Cal-Style that's worldwide and the most popular way to fix up a Vdub that has indured for almost 40 years going back to 1978. Today Jaime is doing his thing at Koch's restorations and if you ever see him at any of the VW shows or swaps just know that he is the reason you see clean slammed all original Vintage VW's on smoothies or polished Fuch alloys today. Guys from Echo Park, Highland Park, Huntington Park, Cypress Park, Lincoln Heights, Pico Rivera, Latino South Central all can agree that Jaime supplying us with the chrome original bling vintage VW parts back then was able to impact a generation of teens in the 1980's LA cruise and party scene.

1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
tangerine66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
quote...No doubt he will be one of the main players in a video documentary in the works (a contrast to the OC Cal look "Older & Faster" documentary) of the origins and impact today of the L.A. Cal-Style that's worldwide and the most popular way to fix up a Vdub that has indured for almost 40 years going back to 1978.

Cant wait to watch this when its finally released Shocked Cool Twisted Evil
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Who Remembers The 80s CAL-STYLE Reply with quote

Some more pictures of LA's 80's Vintage Cal Style unearthed by my Friend BDM Johnny. These were taken around 1984-85 as per Johnny. It shows Michael B's. clean 1960 Vintage Style convertible, no doubt a Bob Scott, Vintage VW Parts customer. A typical VW in our Latino LA neighborhoods around this time or just add a set of polished Porsche "lloyds" for more bling.

Lincoln Heights, LA

Elysian Park overlooking Lincoln Heights by the water tower.

1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Who Remembers The 80s CAL-STYLE Reply with quote

At this weekends Hot VW's Drag Day I debuted my 1951 unmolested original survivor Standard split window, but more important to me was I got to see one of my early 80's LA VW homies "Stymie" Jaime, who I haven't seen for over 27+ years. Jaime was one of my street race buddies who I met by beating him in a street race and would became good friends after and a member of the Baby Boyz C.C. He would later build a full race car and we would trailer it all over to street race. I have some crazy stories of those times but will share at a later date. Here is a picture he had of one of my Vintage Cal Style VW's. A 1967 Savanna Beige slammed on fully polished deep 6" "heart" lloyds next to his de-chromed Red 1965 Cal Look bug.

This picture was taken in the mid 1980's across the street from his house on Crockett and Nadeau st. South East LA, Florence area.

This a good comparison contrast picture of a lowrider influenced Vintage VW and a HiPo influenced dechromed Cal Look car.

This 1967 with all the Vintage VW cues like original chrome gravel guards, knuckle guards, H4 headlights, Euro amber red tailights, 101 chrome lollypop mirror and chrome window trim, I would switch up motors on and would switch up wheels on. I would roll fully polished original EMPI 5 spokes, Fully polished deep 6" fuchs and original EMPI Speedwell BRM's & the only one in LA rollin BRMs on a slammed VW (no re-pops yet). that I would later sell to Bill Schwimmer of "Der Kliener Panzer" fame. I would later raise it back to stock height, stock engine and wheels and use it as my commuter VW for my first job with Mercedes-Benz Walters in Riverside.

1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
Jump to:
Page 86 of 89

Jump to: