Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bendango
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is a stand up guy. Great service. Prompt replies. Will use again when he has something I need 10/10

WANTED - [WTB] 55-62 Bus Thin Lip Package Tray SWR

Getting Used - SWR 60 westy copy built by vw ( apparently Rolling Eyes )
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=320866

Braukuche wrote:
Where did you find the elephant dick?
dreambrother
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Flawless. Beautiful. Perfect. Fast. And he's a nice guy! Gabriel hooked me up with a complete set of rechomed locks and keys. Pricey, but they look and function twice as good as expected. He valuable asset to our community. Peace!
volks61conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello VW community, just wanted to say that i had the pleasure to get my key done by the one and ONLY Gabriel and his lovely assistant today at his shop...Great service and prices and beautiful smiles....Highly recommended....Thanks again Gabe.........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian_1952
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel had contacted me on some parts that I had for sale he PayPal of me in a very short period of time always a pleasure doing business with him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
misterroot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Was contacted by Gabe on some lock parts. Once he received payment info, he paid immediately. Great to deal with and a credit to the hobby. Thanks very much.
67 Westy
71 Westy
VirtuallyReal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sometimes life finds a way to balance things out.

Recently, i had what i can only describe as the most frustrating online buying experience I've had so far; it came when i decided to use the services of some guy other than Gabriel, that allegedly was also one of the few "VW expert locksmiths" that advertise their services here on thesamba.

All I'll say is that after going back and forth with that "locksmith" person for about a month, after being mistreated and disrespected as a customer in multiple ocations, i ended up sending all my locks and ignition to Gabriel, and WITHIN 24 HOURS Gabriel was able to assess, fix and re-key the complete locking/ignition set for my 1964 bus.

The ignition I bought from that other guy (fortunately i even forgot his name already) came with a broken bakelite and a worn-out cylinder... For his "standards" it was a "good, working" ignition... needless to say, i ended up paying Gabriel to fix it properly. Thats what you get when you become impatient and allow yourself to deal with people with sub-par standards.

My experience with Gabriel was the complete opposite: complete knowledge, top quality, perfect communication, and a 100% positive attitude throughout.

My advise to all of you is this: when it comes to VW locks/keys, I really doubt there's any other choice that is equal, nevertheless better than Grabriel Garcia.

Not only you'll get a GUARANTEED quality job/part, Gabriel will take the time to go through all the details and explain all the things and details you need to understand. He WILL MAKE SURE you are satisfied in the end.

I found that the most effective way to communicate with Gabe is via text messages. Don't get discouraged if he doesn't answer the phone at your first try; keep in mind he's a very busy guy (precisely because everyone knows the top quality of his work), but believe me, in the end is all worth it.

In retrospect, my only regret when it comes to the process of re-keying my bus is that i wasn't a bit more patient when i tried to contact Gabriel the first time. That's how i ended up using that other guy...and boy, that was a big mistake.

For VW locks, keys and ignitions, I believe Gabriel simply has no match.

Go for it, and you will not regret it.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service. Keys work and we're exactly as described for my 71 Ghia

Got my keys in 3 days!! And I'm in South Florida 😨

Gabriel is the best. Thanks a million

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
EVAM CLASSIC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent service, great communication, very very fast shipping.

I love this guy Smile

Thanks I will come back for sure.
Rickles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe cut two K code keys for me from code numbers and stamped the codes on them. They look great and work perfectly. Thanks, Gabe. Rick
sciteach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brought Gabrial my 66 door handles. There was nothing to be done but Gabriel correctly diagnosed the problem with the inner mechanism which remedied the problem. Also, quickly cut several keys. Friendly, polite and professional.
Rangerbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent my set of '67 locks and they replace and suggested a couple of extra parts for me to include that i had no idea I was missing. Very Helpful. A little lengthy getting back to my communications but all was accomplished in a timely manner. Worth the the time for sure.
vinext
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beautiful key "profile K" received from Gabriel with code and cut. A perfect job for a key not found. I'm happy to meet someone very competent, accurate and reliable. Smile
tsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

always a pleasure to to business with Gabe.
Rickles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe cut two more keys for me from my code; this time VW cutouts. They work perfectly and his work is fast. I'm very happy once again. Thanks, Gabriel.
flat4tdc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quality work and repair. Nice to catch him early at a show and be done. Thnx again
Joshua B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Gabe, quick pay and easy communication.
MikeSoCal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a full set of re-chromed handles from a supplier in the UK with supoosedly all matching keys but a few were sticky and one didnt work at all with the the after market keys provided. Some of the handles that were supposed to be NOS were reproductions and authentic R keys wouldn't work with them.

I met Gabriel at his location and he was able to rekey my ignition, fix the locks that didnt work and cut me NOS R type keys for my 71 Westy. Everything now works perfect and with the same key.

Before you do anything with handles, re-chroming, locks or keys for your VW, check with Gabriel first and save yourself time, money and have it done correctly the first time! 5 Stars!
EVAM CLASSIC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Again a smooth transaction.
Thanks Gabriel
Pimbo66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought from Gab an ignition for my Beetle 66...and I'm really satisfied about the service and the quality. He cut out 2 more keys and everything work well. Gab..your the best for me...from a Canadian guy.
rabbit20v
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an ignition switch with 2 matching keys for my '65.
Everything was in perfect condition and came in a timely manner.
I was really happy. 10/10 I would purchase from Gabriel again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 48 of 55

Jump to: