Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[Brunswick, Maine] Vacationland VAG Fair 11 & 12 June 2016
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlatFourVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: [Brunswick, Maine] Vacationland VAG Fair 11 & 12 June 2016 Reply with quote

*This is an official announcement from me, one of the promoters of the VAG Fair*

(I will be adjusting information here over the next few months, but here's what is known so far:)

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

We're back for our second year at Thomas Point Beach along the beautiful coast of Maine!

Saturday 11 & Sunday 12
June, 2016

Our 2-day show began in York, PA in 2005 (and continues to grow as one of the biggest VW shows on the East Coast of the US), but we've expanded and are also providing a relaxing 2-day early-Summer event for those of you "way up" in the Northeast USA!

Photos of the 2015 event:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/flatfourvw/albums/72157654717373332

Please visit VAGFair.com for the most accurate updates!

IMG_5363-2560

IMG_5215-2560
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hotsam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: [Brunswick, Maine] Vacationland VAG Fair 11 & 12 JUNE 2016 Reply with quote

Hmmm...my parents live like 1/4 mile from there...could be a possible road trip for me.
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: [Brunswick, Maine] Vacationland VAG Fair 11 & 12 JUNE 2016 Reply with quote

Looks a bit like the Wolfsgart show, 75% wcvw, 25% acvw.

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
blakehathaway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: [Brunswick, Maine] Vacationland VAG Fair 11 & 12 JUNE 2016 Reply with quote

crukab wrote:

You say that like it's a negative thing? Have you been to either VAG Fair or wolfsgart, or are you just drawing uninformative conclusions that it won't be a good time because there are watercooled cars there? Both shows are incredibly well done, and the organizers spend a lot of time including all enthusiasts.

Hard to grow the acvw attendance with attitudes like that.
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: [Brunswick, Maine] Vacationland VAG Fair 11 & 12 JUNE 2016 Reply with quote

blakehathaway wrote:
crukab wrote:

You say that like it's a negative thing? Have you been to either VAG Fair or wolfsgart, or are you just drawing uninformative conclusions that it won't be a good time because there are watercooled cars there? Both shows are incredibly well done, and the organizers spend a lot of time including all enthusiasts.

Hard to grow the acvw attendance with attitudes like that.

I didn't say it like it's a negative thing, that is your take on my comment.

I've been to Wolfsgart w/ my WCVW Doka, I'm drawing my conclusion from the pics posted from both shows. I prefer going to shows where I can buy ACVW parts from the swap meet area, stuff I can't find at auto parts stores & junk yards, which is where I can find WCVW stuff. You want to grow the ACVW attendance, get more venders of ACVW stuff.
The Vws listed in my sig line are the ones I own now, pleanty of Air & Water mix, I have owned over 30 Vw Buses/trucks, I like all Vws, air or water.

I hope your show goes well.

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: