Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mark Garrett - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mark Garrett
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Mark Garrett - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Mark recently. He was quick to answer my emails and the parts were exactly as described, shipped fast and packed well. I would definately buy from Mark again!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
eagle5127
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:20 am    Post subject: Mark Garrett Reply with quote

This seller is one of the most honest I have dealt with on The Samba since joining 7 years ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Mark Garrett Reply with quote

Bought a NOS wiring harness from Mark. It was as advertised in beautiful condition. It was fairly priced,and Mark sent it very quickly. Great dealer. I will do more business with him. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Garrett - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a nos set of main bearings from Mark. Fair price & quick shipping. Would buy from him again. Casey.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Garrett - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfectly packed a super nice manual.

Martin
Allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: