Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Where to get aftermarket cabinet interior set in California
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
caseychattle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Where to get aftermarket cabinet interior set in California Reply with quote

So I live in Southern California and I'm looking to re-do the entire interior of my 1971 baywindow wad venture wagon, but I can't find anyplace to have one made.

Does anyone know of any places in southern California that would do this kind of work. Or even a place that make these and can ship to California?

My original plan was to go with this set up I found on ebay. But the guy won't respond so It's looking like it's a lost cause. For this one I was planning on spending around $2500. So that's roughly the price I'm aiming for
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
poptop tom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Where to get aftermarket cabinet interior set in California Reply with quote

Here's a place! Sadly they are double what you want to pay! I think what you are wanting to pay is a reasonable amount!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1641019
tristessa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Where to get aftermarket cabinet interior set in California Reply with quote

Of all the camper interior layouts they could have cloned, why on earth did they have to do that one? Rolling Eyes That giant blind spot down the passenger side is a big reason I looked for a '74-up when I started Westy shopping back in 2003... Laughing

Check some of the custom cabinet shops in the area, you might be able to find one to work with you on this. Alternately, what's wrong with your current interior? Bad layout for your purposes, falling apart, torn out by a previous owner...?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: