Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

4 tip Exhausts
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vintage Speed Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
artguy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 4 tip Exhausts Reply with quote

That's great Dion. Such an amazing piece to see! The design is a thing of beauty, and history_along the same lines that you wrote about when opening your treasure..."memories of grandpa came back talking about it."

My past has been filled with heirloom photos and Rare Porsche bits from my Dad who passed in a Porsche accident back in the 60's. To that end I know the intrinsic value of your Lukey is immeasurable.

As we discussed, when you need any CADs or drawings done, well....I'm your artguy...I am glad to lend a hand in your development phase for the sake of history and respect for all of the V-Dubbers that have come before us...

D-Train_Thanks for keeping me in the loop on this....VW heritage is alive and well in 2016 thanks to all of the VW forefathers!
Fishynos72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: 4 tip Exhausts Reply with quote

Thought some photos I took today should belong to this thread.

Purchased a January 1958 edition of my local volkswagen club magazine to go with my 58 beetle.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Among all the local (now long gone) dealership adverts was this full page spread.

PS here's a quick tid-bit.

I thought I'd seen that cover photo before.

Here's the unedited photo.

1972 1302
1973 type2a
1957 type11
2005 Caddy panel van
2006 Golf R32
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vintage Speed All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: