Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vweds57 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vweds57
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
DiscoSquirrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold Ed some pistons and cylinders. It was a smooth transaction with good communication and prompt payment. Thanks Ed.
welshcabrioman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Top Samba Seller Reply with quote

Bought some early Vert parts from Ed,
Easy seller soomth transaction. Thanks.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Parts at an excellent price!

Thanks

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Vweds57 [email protected] Reply with quote

In a word, "refreshing"! I just concluded a transaction with Ed and wow... Painless! Great communication! Lightening fast shipping and plain good old fashioned friendly guy!

I've delt with some pretty crappy sellers recently ....Ed is NOT one of them!
Thank you Ed
Aloha, Jeff
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RickH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an engine tin for my Bus from Ed and he is a great guy. Very polite, responded/shipped quickly and the part looked better in person than it did in the pictures. Thanks for an easy purchase Ed!
Danwvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the Race Trim from ED today. Excellent! Thanks, ED.
Gary Haberman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple of generators from Ed-good communicator-both generators tested good-considering their weight, they were packed well and his prices can't be beat.

Thank you, Ed.
Canadian VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a few small parts from him for a fair price. Packaged well and great communication.

Samba 67 Beetle build thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=607949&highlight=
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ed sold me some bullet front turn signals for my old Buses the other day. Nice guy, the parts arrived just as described and super-well wrapped and packaged in sturdy box. Very nice dealing with Ed, thanks again!!!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
highdesertdeluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I saw an ignition switch listed by Ed. I had concerns about functionality that I mentioned in my email to him.. He graciously tested it and responded back promptly with a break in price.. I purchased last Thursday night and received it yesterday.
It arrived well packed and as described. I am confident to recommend him and would purchase from him again without reservation!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: vweds57 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some misc parts from Ed. .. Mailed fast, and good to deal with !
- cheers -
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: