Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Northwest Shows?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostarter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

There is a small show at Springfield German auto on Father's Day also.
75Flamebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

lostarter wrote:
There is a small show at Springfield German auto on Father's Day also.

What time? Cost?
----------Since Oct 2014----------
catbox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

jefflewis wrote:
Anybody bringing Bus parts to the swap meet? I have a 72 I'm working on.

The swap meet is nearly as long as the dragstrip is.
You will find plenty of good stuff there for you.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

Anyone know if there is camping offered at the SIR event the night before?
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

I'm curious about this too Greg...website is vague, and the flyer we got at Springmeet has no details about camping. Think I'll try calling today, and post back if I find anything out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

I just got info for the swap/ camping at the VW Nationals in Kent, WA. Here is the email...

Camping and swap are two separate places.
Swap is $25.00 any additional persons $15.00 kids under 12 $5 .00. Camping $10.00 per load

See you guys there!! I'm hauling a beetle 1 piece fiberglass drag racing hood/ fenders if anybody is interested!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

motofly196 wrote:
I just got info for the swap/ camping at the VW Nationals in Kent, WA. Here is the email...

Camping and swap are two separate places.
Swap is $25.00 any additional persons $15.00 kids under 12 $5 .00. Camping $10.00 per load

See you guys there!! I'm hauling a beetle 1 piece fiberglass drag racing hood/ fenders if anybody is interested!

Scott

Was there any mention of pre-registering, or do we just show up at the gate and pay?
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

Just figured this link should be posted in here, since it seems there is no thread for it in the show section.

http://www.cascadekombis.org/vintage-meet/show-and-swap-info
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

Hope we just show up and pay! There was no mention of it in the email I got. If not, I'll be looking for someplace to park and sleep. I too was surprised there wasn't a thread for Vintage Meet this year. I refuse to do Facebook, but it seems that's where everybody get info these days.
joe56vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

So other then the great canadian and yakima is anyone doing a show/swapmeet before the end of this season?

why is there no sarcasism button on here?
Skulptorchaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

Here is a good one I go to:
http://www.cintivwclub.com/
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

That show looks like a great time, except that its a few thousand miles from the PNW area.
Skulptorchaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

Smile Yep, a little windshield time. Smile
I thought maybe it might work out for somebody who might be in the vicinity at the time.
But then, heck, Joescoolcustoms drove from the East Coast to Alaska!! Smile Smile (he da man!)
joe56vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

Yeah i was asking cause due to back issues i can't make the trip to yakima which is only like 4-5 hours away no way could i make it to the mid-west when i can only drive a few hours before having to rest Rolling Eyes

Anyone have a serious answer to my question?

cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

joe56vw wrote:
Yeah i was asking cause due to back issues i can't make the trip to yakima which is only like 4-5 hours away no way could i make it to the mid-west when i can only drive a few hours before having to rest Rolling Eyes

The Seattle area bay window guys have regular meetups, but other than that you may be SOL. Sorry Joe.

Given your health issues, we would all excuse you if you showed up in a modern car, if that helps to alleviate your discomfort.
GTV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

joe56vw wrote:
So other then the great canadian and yakima is anyone doing a show/swapmeet before the end of this season?

Last year the Spring Meet guys put on a Octobugfest show at Bellevue Community College. Not sure if they are doing it again??
GTV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

http://oktobugfest.com
joe56vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

cdennisg wrote:
joe56vw wrote:

The Seattle area bay window guys have regular meetups, but other than that you may be SOL. Sorry Joe.

Given your health issues, we would all excuse you if you showed up in a modern car, if that helps to alleviate your discomfort.

Would be driving a newer car anyways my 15w is still up on blocks hoping my back holds up enough this winter to get it running for nest season Rolling Eyes

joe56vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

GTV wrote:

Thanks i will most likely be there going and getting rid of everything that isn't for the 15w even the stuff i've been hoarding for years Wink

GTV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Northwest Shows? Reply with quote

joe56vw wrote:
GTV wrote:

Thanks i will most likely be there going and getting rid of everything that isn't for the 15w even the stuff i've been hoarding for years Wink

I'll be buying Smile I'll be riding around on an old black Schwinn that has a cafe racer/bobber look to it. If you see me say hello!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: