Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Aftermarket, Italia?, Brazil? or Fiberglass?
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilustr8tor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Aftermarket, Italia?, Brazil? or Fiberglass? Reply with quote

OK I have exhausted my search for decent OG rear fenders for my 65 restore and am about to pull the trigger on a pair of Creative Car Craft fiberglass fenders. Before I do I wanted to see if anyone has any NEWS about the metal aftermarket choices. Always trusted Wolfsburg West but they are no longer selling rear fenders due to the poor quality of the foreign manufacturers.

What are everyone's thoughts? and what is the best online choice for buying them. Have always used WW.
ilustr8tor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Aftermarket, Italia?, Brazil? or Fiberglass? Reply with quote

Basically has anyone bought aftermarket metal fenders? and if so where and how did they turn out?

Thanks
TYBUGGER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Aftermarket, Italia?, Brazil? or Fiberglass? Reply with quote

I will be awaiting to read some replies also because I'm also getting frustrated looking for a right rear fender for my 63. Plenty of good ones in Ca. And Washington but shipping is outrageous and I don't want to buy without seeing its condition. I can not find one back east here anywhere. I have not read anything good about any aftermarket sheet metal except Klassicfab and they don't make newer model fenders. I can't believe it would not pay for them to stamp newer model fenders. I just don't know why someone can't make a quality one that fits it sure seems like there is a market for it. I know I would pay good money for a quality part
ilustr8tor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Aftermarket, Italia?, Brazil? or Fiberglass? Reply with quote

Bump?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: