Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

puma gte
Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikos mavroutsikos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: puma gte Reply with quote

I need some help to find a puma gte body
Can you help me ? :/ all the classifieds here and in every other site are about fully restored pumas in price of 10 too 20 thousand euros
I need only a body to build it by myself
In Europe
PumaGTe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: puma gte Reply with quote

Hi Nikos,

I haven't seen a Puma for sale in Europe for under 10.000 euro for ages. Even not so pretty cars are more than that.

Don't know your budget, but you could contact www.pumacars.co.za. They still make new Puma's. Well... I dont know how buisnes is for them these days, but I'm pretty sure they will have some new bodyshells for sale.

Or else you could try the family Harder in Germany on www.pumadobrasil.de.

Please note that there are two types of Puma bodys, the one that fit the Karmann Ghia floorpan, and the ones that fit the Beetle floorpan. Please keep that in mind, also the floorpan has to be shortend by about 10inches to fit the Puma body.

Lets stay in contact,

Dennis,
Holland
nikos mavroutsikos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: puma gte Reply with quote

i sended an email to the german club I hope its gona be helpful
I know about it but I will probably be making a custom tube chassis
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: