Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugformance of Sacramento
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pozzi's is out of business and these same guys are complaining about chet and cliffs in another thread Rolling Eyes maybe its just them and not all the local shops
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which guys????? I worked at chet and cliffs bout 2 years back in 2001-2002.........show me where the thread is.....if pozzi's is out of business and victory is to then that just leaves bugformance in the sacto area correct????? let me know......

I'm that a$$hole that had the 63 rhd vert that used to be chads when I worked there the sacto guys will remember me....had a 1776 mofoco motor in it that hauled anus.......

lemme bash em......they probably don't know what the hell they are doing.....and if anyone knows how to get ahold of brian sanders from osac that worked there with me back then hit me up......or chad's punk a$$ for that matter.....
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way tubdub........are you Kevin from citrus heights????
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that doublecab looks familiar......
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bam22422 wrote:
by the way tubdub........are you Kevin from citrus heights????
no my name is bob
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1 low 59 dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

victory auto parts is still open but moved locations to next door inside the central 4 wheel drive building.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Classifieds Feedback
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my bad homes.....does tony or paul work there still???? If no then it prob ain't worth a isht..
1 low 59 dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they dont work there anymore but i work with both of them at a dealership "volkswagen of course"
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Classifieds Feedback
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
they dont work there anymore but i work with both of them at a dealership "volkswagen of course"

Niello? on fulton?.......Is this Mike with the old blue/ white squareback you've had since almost the 80's?
1 low 59 dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niello ya. and youve probably never seen me before.
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you never worked at bugformance in roseville?
1 low 59 dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope never worked there
DucMike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bam wrote:
Quote:

Niello? on fulton?.......Is this Mike with the old blue/ white squareback you've had since almost the 80's?

Wow, can't say I expected someone here to remember me from that far back. And to think, I still have that damn car. Of course, it's not quite as blue (or nice) as it once was.
'91 Passat Variant (Big 'back)
'96 GTI VR6
'03 20th AE GTI OEM+ 20th
Niello Ranch Run
Low67vdubinnocal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iv been going to bugformance a few years now and never had a problem returning anything that was not right for what ever the reason weather I got the wrong Item or ended up not needing it or I thought something was not right with it. Always happy to help and answer questions and never had any crap over anything and thats not all that easy to say about parts places anymore. Just my opinion but that shop is one easy place to deal with...
hizzyhoganhogger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't agree more with Low67, whenever I go into bugformance they always call me by name and are willing to answer any questions I might have even when I'm not purchasing parts. I have never had a problem with returning a part to them for any reason. It really gets to me when people complain about shops/stores but don't have logical reasons to back it up.
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the folks at the parts counter have always treated me right. never talked down to me, always very freindly and helpful. exchanges for store credit has never been a problem. my only complaint is i think their prices are a bit higher than i like, but im complaring that to a catolog or internet orders
Low67vdubinnocal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped in on Christmas eve to pick up my own Christmas present. A head tool. It's just eaiser than trying to tell someone what you want and wondering if thats what your going to get. Always a pleasure to shop at Bugformance Sacramento. Does not seem to matter if I'm spending $8.00 or a $108.00 same great personal service. You might be able to spend a little less buying online but you have to ad shipping making sure someone is home to get your order and waiting for the order to arrive and if there is an issue sending it back. By the time you ad all that up it's either less or pretty close to the same price and I have a local place to go waste time and plenty of parts to check out.
BWD
Samba Mailman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late last year, I asked one of the brother's (I think there's three) about a trunk liner for my bug. He told me they don't carry them any more, said they were crap (WW told me the same thing). I ordered one from MAM (shoot me, I've got it coming Laughing ) Guess what, crap! Bugformance does sell Empi (so what, I've got some Empi parts that are fine for my driver, again, shoot me)! They also sell WCM and other quality parts! The crew is friendly and they seem to care about their customers!
I just returned some heater hose, yesterday, no problem at all!
I've spent a fair amount of cash there and I know I'll be spending more!
It's a fun place to go dream and drool over parts! Laughing
member #2850
1966 Beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great Christmas eve trip to Bugformance Sacramento. Some new evening wear and a few other items. Nothing says Christmas like a trip to Bugformance. Always helpful sales staff a real pleasure after any other Christmas shopping trip.
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Bugformance of Sacramento Reply with quote

Just ordered a roof rack. Great communication and great seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: