Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

broken front seat
Forum Index -> 411/412 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
reluctantartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: broken front seat Reply with quote

The back on my front seat broke this morning when I was reaching into the back seat. It looks like some of the metal hinge broke off on the seat back. At this point I am looking for options since I can't drive while laying down.

Thanks.
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

Take a picture. I may have some seat parts I can scavenge for you. Ray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ClassicCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

I'm going to be scrapping some seat parts, so I may be able to help out too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
reluctantartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

The part is the metal spacer and washer that goes on the bottom of the adjuster. It looks like I need both sides as the other one is falling apart too.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

thanks all.
ClassicCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

Hey there Reluctant,

Are these the part(s) you need?

They are kind of nestled up in there and hard for me to tell. If you think they may work, I'll figure out how to disassemble and mail them out to you.

PM me with any further details. Either way, good luck. Hope this helps.

- Ron
reluctantartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

ClassicCamper , yes those are the parts. If you do not need them they would be greatly appreciated. They are a little odd. I have not seen them used in other seats.

Thanks.
ClassicCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

Okay, send me your address information
ClassicCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: broken front seat Reply with quote

Hey Reluctant, As promised, I tore the seat down and took out the following parts:

Please confirm that is what you need and re-send your address. Thanks.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> 411/412 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: