Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tonka Volkswagen Price? (Picture updated)
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
VolkDubz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Tonka Volkswagen Price? (Picture updated) Reply with quote

What value would you guys price these 51 tonka's at?.... no other pictures just this one. I'm thinking around the $500 range, to low? to high?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by VolkDubz on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Tonka Volkswagen Price? Reply with quote

I'll try.

If you are doing the guy a favor by buying his Tonka hoard- $10 each is probably doing right by him. If you want to be own all of them, good on you. He found most of those at garage sales for $5.

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
Blue Baron
VW Aficionado

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Tonka Volkswagen Price? Reply with quote

I'm not seeing the image.

Heinz Nordhoff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Tonka Volkswagen Price? Reply with quote

Blue Baron wrote:
I'm not seeing the image.

He either deleted it or if it was not VW-related, it was probably deleted from the Gallery here
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HERBIEMANIA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Tonka Volkswagen Price? (Picture updated) Reply with quote

VolkDubz wrote:
What value would you guys price these 51 tonka's at?.... no other pictures just this one. I'm thinking around the $500 range, to low? to high?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

It looks like many of those cars are in rough shape. Although I see nice ones selling for $40 or more I think at $10 each you could get your money back. I'd offer $7 each and see if he'd go for it. If not, go up to $10 each.
Herbie3Rivers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Tonka Volkswagen Price? (Picture updated) Reply with quote

$10 a piece sounds fair if you really need 50 of them. $5 a piece would be even better as I highly doubt that you're going to want to keep them all. And if you do sell them either here on the samba or on eBay another thing to take in to mind is that Tonka VWs aren't exactly a rare VW toy. So its not like if you list them that they're going to sell immediately.

2010 New Beetle Final Edition
2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt
1999 New Beetle GLS
1983 Mercedes 300D
1974 Karmann Ghia
1972 Super Beetle
1970 Beetle Sunroof
1959 Original Herbie #6
1956 Oval

Three Rvers VW Club

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Visit Herbie the Love Bug at LoveBugFans.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: