Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Five months to plan people. This will be year #5. We are slowly getting bigger. The weekend is getting better. This is on day 2 of the No Dough 3 day weekend.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

No Dough Weekend has been formally announced. This is a must attend weekend. If you have never been, you should ponder it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/751117795054133/?a...null%22%7D
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally Reply with quote

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

http://www.novacamp.com/ Camp in the back for peace and quiet or camp up front so you wont have to break camp. We have the entire strip along Herbert St. reserved for us so no camping there. Working on shirts now. Lets make this bigger/better than last year!
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Bump.....i will have left and right dog legs for sale and a few beat down louver windows... pm me if interested
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Dang it Chad! This thread has had ZERO participation since 11-3-16. Not a peep. So much for that! Razz Hey, ya gonna bring those bike rack doohickies again? They work great!
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

babysnakes wrote:
Dang it Chad! This thread has had ZERO participation since 11-3-16. Not a peep. So much for that! Razz Hey, ya gonna bring those bike rack doohickies again? They work great!

Yes i will bring more of them....as for my bus im having some technical difficulties in the transmission department...im working on it though
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Tee shirts will be sold this year, sorry I gots to do it. They will be very inexpensive. Once again there will be free food and drinks. We'll have a free raffle once again.
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

That's good to know. Just in case my bus don't make it I can still get a shirt
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Nova campground.
http://novacamp.com/index.html
tikirobert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

So! I tried to make reservations at the Nova campground and the lady told us if we have a dog, which we are bringing we are not able to stay there! I was like what??? She said since my bus was not an rv we couldn't stay in the fused spots and the tent spots you can't have pets! So WTF!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed That was the most asinine thing I've heard! She was like its hot here! I was like no Sh*t lady!!! I live in Florida too!!! Not a happy camper!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tikirobert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Got in at the KOA down the street! Very helpful!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Sorry you had problems. The folks at Nova have always been quite gracious. I did not know that about dogs, now that I think about it I've only ever seen them near RVs. You also can't bring in outside firewood. IIRC the KOA is very close and right by Giuseppes.
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

The Type6 is registered and insured finally . Looking forward to backing it in 1/2 way at your event ... Razz Razz
Practice run to Lakeland show this weekend ; not a trailer Queen but I will tow bar it till I get comfortable with it . Twisted Evil

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

2 more weeks and a day!!!!! Cant wait
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Well next Friday begins possibly the best VW weekend in Fl. Campsite and hotel room are or will be soon sold out. If you haven't booked book now. For those of you unfamiliar with Port Orange, it's spitting distance from Daytona, yep "drive in the beach, Daytona". If ya'll miss out this year for No Dough Weekend, consider making it out next year. This event kicks ass and the Baywindow Rally just gets bigger every year.
Chad aka Chud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Lets get stoked everybody!!!!! safe travels to one and all
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Southeastern Baywindow Rally April 8, 2017 Reply with quote

Finally got the back half of the Type6 In .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

THANKYOU Babysnakes for doing this for us !! great time Very Happy

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: