Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hurst shift pattern sticker
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
HunterTheBusHunter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Hurst shift pattern sticker Reply with quote

Ok, Ive been looking and looking for days for a good scan of the sticker that came with the Saf-T-Trigger shifters because I cant find anyone who has repopped them and I want to attempt to do it. If anyone has one of these stickers can you please take some good quality color scans and photos showing the dimensions of the sticker. Everything that you would think a person would need to repop the sticker. If I get this done, how many people would like to get one or two of them? If I get enough interest and can make them really close to original I will buy a couple hundred or even thousand and distribute them among shifter owners. Thanks.
68Bug-lite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Hurst shift pattern sticker Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

If you pull off a decent version of it, I may be interested.

Seems like you'll have to print on top of a gold foil label stock.

I'm guessing it's sized to fit the smooth non pebbled area on a padded dash ashtray.

Hoping you pull this off... Popcorn
HunterTheBusHunter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurst shift pattern sticker Reply with quote

If thats your image could you scan the sticker and take some pics of it by a ruler and email them to me? I found a guy who thinks he can do it Laughing
68Bug-lite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Hurst shift pattern sticker Reply with quote

HunterTheBusHunter wrote:
If thats your image ...

Unfortunately no, just found it on line. Sad
68Bug-lite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurst shift pattern sticker Reply with quote

Back in 2010, a Samba member re-popped a small quantity of them. maybe he has some some art or dimensions he's willing to share?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=423344&highlight=hurst
HunterTheBusHunter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurst shift pattern sticker Reply with quote

Thanks for that bit of info, I sent him a pm about them. Will see what happens now and report back!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: