Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TomJav - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TomJav
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 27, 2024
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've noticed that even here in the states USPS does not offer the tracking info they used to for packages going overseas.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mister ve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller good communication fast shipping. Thx tomi for the deal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pumknkingus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some fog lights. Great seller, came well protected and in good shape. Will buy from again.
MikeOBG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

thank you very much!
the best packing!!!!!
and a super authentic wheel for oval!

from Russia with love !
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just as Tamas stated, the Snail Mail took forever to deliver packages, But they were mailed on time. great Seller! Great Items! Buy with confidence. A+ Seller!

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
surftrip90
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, honest, item described correctly, positive experience, trustworthy. Presently will have to wait longer on shipping due to the shipper and not Tamas, be patient you will get your item. Thank you!
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

SUPER guy to deal with! Great communication and mailed my stuff out FAST! Packing was great and everything was as described. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another Flawless transaction with my friend Tomi.

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tomi is a serious seller; great parts and fast shipping.
260KMN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi All
I Just bought a Bumper overrider from Tamas in Hungary. Excellent service and a genuine as described part arrived to the UK with no problems.
Thanks Tomi
bello35
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just bought an item from Tamas. Shipping was fast, packaging was superb and the item description was just perfect. I would definately buy from him again! Thanks Tomi Wink
vwtxruka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

15 days all the way from Hungary, on holiday season, very very reasonable,
ww2vw.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello,

I just bought the control lights, all went perfect! Thank You Tamas!

Jacek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Westy1967SO42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect itew and reasonable price. Great samba seller. Thanks.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have purchased some map lights, and top shock absorber bolts.
Tomi is a pleasure to deal with - cheers - Gary
The Volkswagen Ranch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my Hella map light from Tomi. Excellent communication, and only took two weeks from Hungary to Arizona, USA . Well packaged , and as exactly as pictured . Will definitely purchase again from him. Thanks again Tomi!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've purchased numerous needed parts from Tomi. Items are always accurate, packaged well, and mailed fast. A great guy to deal with ! cheers-
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Adding to the positive, Tomi sent me a wonderful item that is perfect for our Oval and it was a great transaction!

Scott
Agave58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another fantastic transaction from Tomi, item packed well, and fast shipping!

Thank You
Terry
Jamestown, New York 14701
Stateside Imported Cars/Motors Items Wanted

Sunland Motors
2030 Fremont St Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunland Motors Items Wanted
seibert66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Tamas Javor from Hungary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller! Very reliable and professional! A pleasure to purchase items from him!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: