Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

lol seems like every type 3 at bor got photos taken of
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
karfer67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: lol seems like every type 3 at bor got photos taken of Reply with quote

but mine! lol everett got photos of the fastback up the way from me but skiped my poor little white pig nose square. oh well guess that tells you how ugly it is Razz hehe was a fun show can't wait till the fall!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed a few others too.

Too busy in the swaps...
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
karfer67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you mean there WERE type 3 parts there? i did see a few early type 3 parts but nothing for my late square. heck i started just going vendor to vendor looking for a nose emblem with no luck. oh yea and if you had turned around 180 from where you took that pic of the red squareback with the riviera wheels in the swap you would have seen my square:P lol its all good buddy at the next one if you see my square and a long haired skinny guy near by that would be me stop by and say hi!
negawsklov17
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missed mine too Very Happy probably a good idea though... hey karfer, sorry i missed ya, i didn't do too much walking around the swaps and camping, i mostly visited the "show". also, i only stayed in the swaps long enough to find a "new" front bumper, then i put it on. i guess i'll see ya at the next one karfer. hopefully i could camp with more peole i know, there were only like 5 people from our caravan that i actually camped with. oh well, we'll discuss more when the time comes around.
notchback
Insensitive Jerk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But he got a picture of my Bosch air tank:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Anyone ever see one of these before? I'm still trying to figure out when it was made.

FU#3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw4life269s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont even trip man. I was there too with my red 69 square with red tint and he didnt take a pic of mine also. I thought for sure he would because of the red tint or because or the TYPE 4 in my squareback. But hey you cant please everyone. Confused The big thrill for me that weekend was that I drove it from rancho cucamonga (so-cal) to sacramento with no problems and got 27 mpg.I love long rode trips like that with my girl.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
raru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i took a pic of the red square, but i think i missed the others. i didn't get to the swap or parking areas for pics unless i happened by.

http://www.solyfunk.com/typ3kultur/images/05May29_BOR_Album/index.html
95 Jetta
98 323is
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: