Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I'm 16 and have a beetle as my first car!
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vwjosh6070
Driveway Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 67's Reply with quote

draegyn wrote:
Yeah I own a 67 rust bucket too, but its in resto processes. This is my 2nd bug, first was a 69 baja. Wasn't to cool with the whole baja thing, so now am making a low street performance. Just pulled motor out of my 67 to modify it to a 1914cc. 400 sucks when you can only do 65mph with the pedal floored and the motor sounding like its going to blow. LOL.

I wasn't aware there were so many vw fans here in Ga. Seems like we all need to get together and start our own vw scene.

http://dubclub.proboards46.com/index.cgi

Wink

second saturday of every month. we even eat at a vw restaraunt.

1973 Transporter "Floyd"

****Wheres my old bus?! 1967 Montgomery Ward Camper****

KI4MXO
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: