Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
karmann17
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

received yesterday, thank you!
SambaUser1M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Second chances Reply with quote

I gave Chadd a second chance after having a bad experience with him before. The second experience was exemplary!

Thanks for the communication and the part, Chadd!
marti1302
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marti1302 wrote:
marti1302 wrote:
Finally, a contact by email with chadd

a part refund and I expected
sends the rest of my order

shipping Chadd ?

UP Chadd
bullvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a few pair of single port manifold seals from Chadd. He quickly replied and shipped them to me. To my surprise he included an extra pair in the shipment!

Thanks! I would definitely deal with him again.
rattonmiguelito
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: 1967 bus floor mat Reply with quote

Great seller . Item just as describe, and at a great price. Good quality part. Will defenetly fo business wigh again.
oodeftone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Chad to send me his nicest bus short spoon pop out latch and he did. He shipped quick and I am happy once again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ELHIPPIE64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a cargo handle,,

super fast shipping and great communication.

Great seller
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with chadd. Bought a set of offset spring plates. He shipped them next day. Great quality super thick. Sent my cores back and he refunded me right away. Thanks for a great product and service.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some nice interior handles from Chadd and got them 2 days later. He was also quick to respond to my emails. Thanks again.
Ben
M183kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bus recieved some much needed parts from Chad...great price & fast shipping...I'm sure i'll do business with him again...
timmy2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first time I have dealt with Chadd. I cannot compare my experience with anyone else's. So here goes:

In Mid November I answered an ad Chadd had placed here on thesamba about inside door handles. What I needed was a set of stock inside door handles, window cranks and the passenger side armrest bracket. This was NOT was Chadd was offering, so I sent him an email asking if he could supply those parts. He immediately answered my email, and told me he had them in stock. I told him I needed to wait until Nov 27, which would be a payday for me. He gave a PayPal price of $69.00 to include shipping. On Nov 27 I sent $70.00 via PayPal.

After two weeks, I sent an email to which I got no response. I called Chadd and he told me that he would "get them right out". Two weeks later I had not heard from him. By now it is very close to Christmas, maybe Dec 22.

I called Chadd again and he told me he had "flaked out" and was sorry. He promised to get them right out. I called around Dec 30 or 31 asking for a tracking number. It turned out the order had never been pulled.

I was upset and told Chadd to cancel the order. Chadd told me he would indeed cancel the order, but would send them anyway at no charge. He said he was at the Post Office as we were speaking sending it out. This did not feel right to me so I retracted my cancellation.

In speaking to Chadd, I asked him if my experience was typical or if I had fallen through the cracks, so to speak. Chadd was very apologetic and told me I was the unlucky one who sometimes gets forgotten about.

The parts arrived on the 3rd as per the tracking number Chadd provided.

I got home from work a few minutes ago and opened the package. The parts seem to be in order. In addition, he sent an extra window crank (?) and a set of springs and backers.

So, to sum up, I 'd have to say I was very disappointed with the experience. However, Chadd went to great lengths to make it up, and the parts he sent were very nice. I would order from Chadd again based on his efforts to correct the situation.

And in the vein of truthfulness.........

I lied to Chadd and told him he was holding up the interior of my project. In fact, I still have some wiring to do before the interior goes in.

Sorry Chadd Smile
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: I try.... and will keep trying Reply with quote

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope I have done a better job in 2013 staying on top of things for people and their parts needs. I try very hard to find and deliver clean, good parts for your vw needs. there are times when someone slips through the cracks, I guess in all business. I am sure we have all been to a restaurant and had food cold or took too long. It happens. But at the end of the day, we move on with our lives and make better efforts to correct the issues. I am very very happy to have helped so many people on this site, even with the bad news being broadcasted on this sorry forum, I will continue to help all of my customers and give 110% to help new ones in the future. take care, and get those cars on the road and spend less time on these forums behind a computer! Wink
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Percy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought heater vents for 61 bug. Shipping to Thailand is quite quick. Thanks Chadd.
IntrstlarOvrdrve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a ragtop clip from Chadd, he went out of his way to meet me and exchange the part. After getting home I realized that I did not get all of the parts out of his truck and he promptly sent the pieces as well as another part that I'd ordered from him. Awesome guy, will absolutely buy from him again.
joshk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: No response Reply with quote

Maybe you will respond to me on here since you don't answer your phone or email. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. You have had THREE WEEKS to ship my parts. A dispute with Paypal and my credit card company will be filed.
dave1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Chadd Reply with quote

Hi,
I've been purchasing a good number of items from chadd & would say that he is a top bloke with good deliveries to the uk. Will coninue to use Chadd to purchase vw items
cheers
Dave
vw.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased door handle. I waiting for 2 months, until now I not yet received. very long time chadd

Eak
joshk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Chad came through.... Reply with quote

Due to some bad communication. I jumped the gun with posting a rather nasty complaint about Chad. He did come through with the parts. Thankyou would deal with again
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: thailand Reply with quote

Hi

These parts arrive to me today. These very nice.

Thank you very much.

Tong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: PayPal money request for the reverse lights shipped today. thanks chadd
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:20:38 -0500
To: [email protected]
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: painted wheels for tims bus.... Reply with quote

Tim Hertel ([email protected])

Add to contacts

2/12/14

To: chadd magee

Picture of Tim Hertel

Chadd,

They did arrive yesterday and look awesome - you may have won some future orders from the guy doing my restoration - he was impressed

Thanks
Tim

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 31 of 49

Jump to: