Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
iceneweb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: Thanks Chadd Reply with quote

Out of the hundreds, if not thousands that saw my ad asking for help, Chadd was the only one to reply and get something in the mail right away. Now my bus is back on four wheels.

I would definitely have dealings with him again. Thanks.

1959 Volkswagen Panel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
laneven28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've purchased multiple items from Chadd over the past several years, and have always had a great experience. Quick to respond and ship, reasonable prices, good parts, and the few times there's been a delay or an issue, he's been quick to resolve. Whenever I need a specific part, I always check Chadd's listings as I trust and enjoy working with him.
1956 Iris Blue Convertible
1958 Pearl White Lowlight KG Convertible
1961 Turkis Ragtop
vw2165slr58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: chadd magee Reply with quote

i was in need of a piece of cylinder tin for a 25hp for my 50 beetle . i couldn`t find just the one i needed ,so i bought a pair from chadd. such a deal. parts were shipped to me so fast i still can`t beleive it , thanks chadd. awesome service !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
naked_charley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date: 14 Feb 14
Ordered: 58 Bus rear engine hatch locking mechanism
Price: $35
Shipping: $5
Total: $40
Received: No
Emailed Seller: Yes (numerous)

My other ride has 6 rotor blades and 7200 Shaft HP. Inquire within.

Amsoil Independent Dealer
naked_charley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no response. PayPal dispute opened. Hate doing it because I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but I also have no patience for a lack of willingness to be a good vendor and respect a buyer who is very prompt on the payment and then does not receive the same in return. Probably a good guy but business is business.

bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought several items from Chadd. Each transaction has been flawless, and I look forward to continuing to buy from him in the future. Thank you!!
naked_charley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item received, PP dispute settled.

Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Oval Window Tag light Reply with quote

Came quick, looks great, great dealer thanks.
Keenan57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: early Ghia grab handle Reply with quote

Item delivered to UK in super quick time - Chadd very responsive and friendly in his e-mail communications. Excellent experience - a buyer couldn't ask for more; I can't understand some of the negative comments in this thread. I guess some folk haven't any patience and are too quick to level criticism.
Hans im Glueck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Chadd Magee - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chadd had just the thing I needed for my Volkswagen -- the little anthracite-colored gearshift lever boot, the kind shaped like a soft ice-cream cone. These are not so easy to find! Everyone is always pushing those silly black accordion ones. Everyone knows, shifting gears is much more fun with the shiny, gray ice-cream-shaped one. Anyway, Chadd answered promptly and the little anthracite fellow was in my mailbox within a few days! Thanks, Chadd!
JuanoHartley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, I've been scammed by Chadd Magee. It's been 3 months since I made the payment on some parts and he won't respond my mails anymore. He promised to get me cover and yet, kept my money and ignored me ever since.
I'm really sorry to leave this kind of feedback but after 3 months of asking nicely I am tired of waiting.

I discourage anyone who plans on getting parts from *ratlook* Chadd Magee, you may be a victim of another scam like I have.
Yaleiza07
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Thanks Chadd!! Reply with quote

I just got a set of AP Pacer Wheels from Chadd. I’m very pleased with the final product since it’s looks even better in person. A good, honest guy to do business with lots of knowledge. I will gladly do business with him again.

Thanks Chadd!
ralfy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a Wheel from Chadd in February.

I have yet to receive it.

Paypal dispute filed.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ralfy wrote:
Purchased a Wheel from Chadd in February.

I have yet to receive it.

Paypal dispute filed.

I am looking for the wheel, I will hunt a bit more and if I can not find it I will refund you in full, not a problem. It is playing hide go seek. can I interest you in the pair we originally talked about Ralfy?? I would rather send you the NOS American but I will honor the others if need be. thanks man! Chadd
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joeyvisser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:04 am    Post subject: Headlight switch Reply with quote

I bought a headlight dimmer switch from thuis Guy... Advertised a picture of a steel one OLS type....
Got a new style plastic one that doesnt work..
Will not do business with thuis seller anymore.
Also doesnt awnser my mail with Question why..
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Headlight switch Reply with quote

joeyvisser wrote:
I bought a headlight dimmer switch from thuis Guy... Advertised a picture of a steel one OLS type....
Got a new style plastic one that doesnt work..
Will not do business with thuis seller anymore.
Also doesnt awnser my mail with Question why..

I'm here. When I shipped this nos German part to you, I just pulled the boxed part from the parts bin. It is nos German so I can not answer why it is not working as a new part. I sell many parts every day and do not have time to photograph every part every time. This being new German I had no reason to think you would be unhappy. Your welcome to send the part back and I will get a metal unit coming your way. My number to text to is 8633812477. I stay very busy but always take care of my customers. Thanks chadd
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Another happy customer Reply with quote

Chadd,

Seat back for the Vert is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again. I always like doing business with people I trust, so I was hoping you might have a locking Glove box handle for the ’66 convertible bug?

Let me know and we can hammer out a nice smooth transaction like last time!

Regards,

Michael Roy
2000typer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. I bought a hood latch from him. Two weeks later a hood pin showed up. I notified Chad he sent the wrong part and he told me to send it back and he would send the correct piece. Two weeks later a hood latch showed up. It was bent and corroded. Not the hood latch in the ad. I sent him an e-mail to let him know I was going to send both pieces back as soon as I was refunded the money. I have yet to hear from him after several e-mails by me. The part that pisses me off is he still has the part I bought from him for sale in the classifieds.

Ad
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=934596
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your always welcome to send back a part if your not happy with it. does not make me a crook, nor does a photo of a part, and what you receive have anything to do with someone 'ripping' you off. send the part back, I will refund your money. have a nice day and watch what you say on here about people, you never know when you might meet that person in real life. take care, Chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - NOS SWF 1968 only bus wiper arm arms Bay van
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:24:50 +0100

Hi Chadd

The wiper arms arrived today – thank you for the careful packaging and understating the value on the customs form.

Cheers

Ed
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 32 of 49

Jump to: