Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
juangonz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I sent the money for the mudflaps ratlookvw has in the classifieds on May 3rd. I have not heard anything from him and noticed the ad was updated on the 13th ten days after I made the payment for them. I was interested in more items but figured I'd try ordering just one at first to see how it went. I'm glad I didn't make a bigger order.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juangonz wrote:
So I sent the money for the mudflaps ratlookvw has in the classifieds on May 3rd. I have not heard anything from him and noticed the ad was updated on the 13th ten days after I made the payment for them. I was interested in more items but figured I'd try ordering just one at first to see how it went. I'm glad I didn't make a bigger order.

You have not heard from me because the show season has kicked off and have been driving 5-14 hours one way to supply parts to other people like you. At the post office now to ship your flaps thanks for the purchase and enjoy your air conditioning! Lol
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
juangonz wrote:

You have not heard from me because the show season has kicked off and have been driving 5-14 hours one way to supply parts to other people like you. At the post office now to ship your flaps thanks for the purchase and enjoy your air conditioning! Lol

Here is your usps tracking number 9505500015424139000371 your welcome!
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ad3usn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: door handles purchased Reply with quote

I got a pair of door handles for a split and they worked great as the ad says be patient with the a shipping. I would buy from him again.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

Brandon wrote: "Had a blast today at the Farmington show today .. Good to see the crowd .. Turn out was great !! Give thanks to Saravalli Melissa N Chris for the visor , Chadd Magee for the fuel stick, Peter Duty for the pan half and other parts ..
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: email Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know that I just got it. Thank you again, it's great to have a new mat.
Al
juangonz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got parts in the mail from chadd yesterday. Legit seller, sorry I got worried about the ad getting renewed. Would purchase from him again.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: slow but honest Reply with quote

juangonz wrote:
I got parts in the mail from chadd yesterday. Legit seller, sorry I got worried about the ad getting renewed. Would purchase from him again.

shows have been taking me under, but I will get you sorted come hell or high water! many thanks for the nice comment! chadd Wink Twisted Evil
DeathBus
WILD MAN!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Type 3 fender, type 3 front turn lens and holder, shipped great, arrived great, just what I needed, Thanks Chadd!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tony and Rusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chadd...looking for info on hubcap clips and tool I paid for June 19 whether they have been shipped or not...no reply to email..thanks...Tony (Greely ON Canada)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tony and Rusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any info, please, Chadd?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tony and Rusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the email Chadd about shipping. Will let you know when I have it all in hand.
thecrewcrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should all keep in mind that Chadd is a Florida Gators fan. Bless his heart.

In all seriousness, he's never done me wrong and always has the parts I need.

Thanks Chadd (even though you're a Gator).

Eric Knight
'68 Camper Tin Roof
'68 Highroof (Vandito Burrito)
'71 Single Cab
'73 Bus (The Wagen Bar)
'65 Panel Brazilian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Robert12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Type 3 Door Handles Reply with quote

Got a set NOS Early Type 3 Door Handles from Chadd Magee

They were beautiful

Shipping was Fast

Packing was excellent

and would do business with again.
Dave Byron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased window trim clips on July 2nd, still nothing and no reply to follow up email. I appreciate your busy but over 4 weeks is excessive, nobody is that busy they can't reply in almost a month!

Iv sourced the parts elsewhere now and fitted them as I'm not expecting these to turn up. I can't be bothered to chase for a refund enjoy the $12 I won't use this seller again.
ronnie12342003
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: wiper arms Reply with quote

chad come on man been waiting long time just email let me know whats happening Sad
Tony and Rusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say I am really not impressed...Paid June 19 for hubcap clip tool and clips. Ad was renewed July 4. Finally had one email reply July 23 that clips were on the way...I replied almost right away asking if the hubcap clip tool was in as well, no reply...still and no shipment...if this order ever arrives it will be my one and only purchase from this seller. I'm a patient person, but this is ticking me off. Coming up on 45 days for a PayPal case me thinks...I see I'm not in the minority it seems when it comes to no communication and lengthy waits. I just don't get it.
ritchiet002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though not the fastest shipping or best communication , Chadd sent a nice ignition and "cut to code", key for a great price. mahalo Chadd!

From now on, I'm gonna connect the dots my own way!______________________________________
ronnie12342003
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: wiper arms Reply with quote

chad I don't gaf if your out saving the world you could a least email or pm I don't see how the hell you stayed in business this long Evil or Very Mad
Dave Byron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: wiper arms Reply with quote

ronnie12342003 wrote:
chad I don't gaf if your out saving the world you could a least email or pm I don't see how the hell you stayed in business this long Evil or Very Mad

I started a paypal dispute and got a response within 24 hrs. Not a satisfactory one I might ad but he tells me my parts is on the way despite the fact I no longer want it. I don't buy the excuse its the postal services fault at nearly six weeks!

If you want a response I suggest the same approach. He obviously knows of the issues as he has been online so a few mails wouldn't go amiss to answer peoples grievances. A little communication goes a long way!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 33 of 49

Jump to: