Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chadd comes through again stopped and met me at the interstate to deliver a new bus beam. Great quality and service. Hope you got that woman of yours some sleep.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: another happy customer Reply with quote

Hi Chadd,

Yes I received both the battery hold down – and nut, thank you! That was a nice surprise - and the 9 pin flasher bracket and screw. Both were excellent.

Thanks, Don
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: another nice message for ratlookvw Reply with quote

It arrived safely.

Thank you.

masanobu

Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 12:49 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: RE: TheSamba.com Ad - NOS SWF wiper blades type 3 notchback squareback f
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: more feedback via email Reply with quote

Hi

Just receive the dome lights and i love-it!

In few months, i will begin to completely restore my 65 vw panel. So i'm gone need a lot of parts. I will contact-you certainly to know if you have-it.

Thank's

Best regards

Serge
Michasulliv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Glove box lock Reply with quote

Very Happy
Thanks Chadd, as described great price including shipping fast delivery!
Mick
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: more great feedback tagged Reply with quote

Chadd
I received the lights and am pleased with the quality. Thanks.

Bob
notchnem65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Hatch striker Reply with quote

Got my hatch striker today, thanks Chad. Fast shipping, great communication
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: hey guys and gals Reply with quote

hey guys and gals, I have been on the road a lot lately and I have a few people waiting on wheels and some other parts. I am back this turkey week and working on getting everyone's orders completed. I greatly appreciate your purchases and patience with my travel and shipping. I really appreciate you all. Hope everyone has a great Turkey day! Chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: more feedback positive Reply with quote

Chadd, it arrived this morning! Looks great ( as usual)!
Thanks again!
Steve
The Splitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ordered a number of times goods by redlookVW. This has always been good to the last order. There I order a fuel cap. and had also asked for original windscreen washer for a 1966 samba. The cap was $ 50 and the nozzles I had to pay extra $ 35.
The cap would be delivered. With a new cork gasket. What a joke i received a weathered gasoline cap (without new cork gasket) and two metal rings (washers). So I made a complain. I get lots of junk mail back and no and no credit prevention for stuff that is not delivered.
So people this man is not 100% reliable and i advise you do not order any parts with him. The site is full of it and looks good. But whether you get what you order is a surprise.
Evil or Very Mad
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: trash talk Reply with quote

The Splitman wrote:
I have ordered a number of times goods by redlookVW. This has always been good to the last order. There I order a fuel cap. and had also asked for original windscreen washer for a 1966 samba. The cap was $ 50 and the nozzles I had to pay extra $ 35.
The cap would be delivered. With a new cork gasket. What a joke i received a weathered gasoline cap (without new cork gasket) and two metal rings (washers). So I made a complain. I get lots of junk mail back and no and no credit prevention for stuff that is not delivered.
So people this man is not 100% reliable and i advise you do not order any parts with him. The site is full of it and looks good. But whether you get what you order is a surprise.
Evil or Very Mad

pm sent. you must of ordered a new gas cap, not an original cap. my new caps are half the price of the original caps, must of got my wires crossed in our emails. happy to send you the new cap, just send the other cap back. I have not seen any emails about this cap. I will pm you to try to get you sorted and get you back on track without trash talk. thanks Chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: more good feedback! Reply with quote

chadd thank you
Article received
great product
best regards Very Happy

splitboy
Long-roofs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently sold Chadd parts. Another smooth deal with Chadd.

"No, I do not own a bleepin' leaf blower"

--
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: more feedback thanks Reply with quote

Dirk Lamprecht

Got the mirror. Thanks.

With the right luck and fitted my bus will definitely be looking better.

Super thanks.

Dirk
BUSorBUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: bummed about this seller.. Reply with quote

Chadd stated he would ship the item I bought promptly and to a different address (Old Speed VW in Paramount),
then he stated he forgot he said he would do that and shipped to my home. No biggie, but its been weeks and now my project is on hold due to Chadd MCGee.

1) Poor communication

2) No tracking

3) Not sure I will ever get my item- seller does not communicate now at all.

I do NOT recommend.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: bummed about this seller.. Reply with quote

BUSorBUST wrote:
Chadd stated he would ship the item I bought promptly and to a different address (Old Speed VW in Paramount),
then he stated he forgot he said he would do that and shipped to my home. No biggie, but its been weeks and now my project is on hold due to Chadd MCGee.

1) Poor communication

2) No tracking

I do NOT recommend.

I shipped the shifter to the address on PayPal.com If you do not ship to the address listed on buyers PayPal the buyer can dispute the charge and get money back. I would have shipped to Russ at old speed but I forgot you had requested that. I will dig thru receipts to see if I can find the tracking. At the end of the day the shifter was shipped to the correct address and you have not seen it. I would ask around my neighbors to see if it was left with them by mistake. Happy holidays!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: bummed about this seller.. Reply with quote

BUSorBUST wrote:

1) Poor communication

2) No tracking

I do NOT recommend.

USPS Tracking™

Image of an envelope outlined in blue. Customer Service ›
Have questions? We're here to help.

Only applicable to visual users.

Tracking Number: 9534600015424328000440

Image of a progress bar displaying In Transit status
delivered

Updated Delivery Day: Friday, November 28, 2014

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
Package Services

Features:

USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

November 28, 2014 , 5:18 pm

Delivered, Front Door/Porch

ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 5:18 pm on November 28, 2014 in ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656.

November 28, 2014 , 8:42 am

Arrived at Post Office .

ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656

November 26, 2014 , 6:06 am

Departed USPS Facility .

SANTA ANA, CA 92799

November 26, 2014 , 5:16 am

Arrived at USPS Facility .

SANTA ANA, CA 92799

November 26, 2014 , 4:01 am

Arrived at USPS Facility .

ANAHEIM, CA 92899

November 25, 2014 , 3:15 am

Departed USPS Facility .

ATLANTA, GA 30369

November 24, 2014 , 10:16 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility .

ATLANTA, GA 30369

November 24, 2014 , 7:40 pm

Departed Post Office .

LILBURN, GA 30047

November 24, 2014 , 6:16 pm

Picked Up .

LILBURN, GA 30047

November 24, 2014 , 5:59 pm

Acceptance (SSK) .

LILBURN, GA 30047

here is your package delivered showing delivery left on the front porch. you might ask around your neighbors, product was shipped and tracked, and shipped to the address with paypal.com I have added the tracking on paypal.com as well. I will forward you this info via pm and or email now. good luck finding your shifter! chadd

What should I do now?

•Ship to the buyer's address on this page.
•Ship using a shipping service that provides signature confirmation.
•Save all tracking information or other proof of shipment.

Tips to sell securely
Seller Protection
Eligible(More about Seller Protection)

Protection for items not received
When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the item was delivered and signed for, you're protected against claims for items not received. For complete requirements, see terms.

Protection for unauthorized payments
When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the item was shipped, you're protected against claims for unauthorized payments. For complete requirement, see terms.

Tips to sell securely
Seller Protection address

Brian Jump
<full street address removed>
aliso viejo, CA 92656
United States
Confirmed Help

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 1W3999860N247970A)

Sent by:
Brian Jump (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Buyer email:
[email protected]
Payment sent to:

[email protected]
Amount received:
$85.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$2.77 USD
Net amount:
$82.23 USD

here is your info on paypal.com and the address a seller should ship to, to insure the rules of paypal.com

I shipped the shifter to the address on PayPal.com If you do not ship to the address listed on buyers PayPal the buyer can dispute the charge and get money back. I would have shipped to Russ at old speed but I forgot you had requested that. I will dig thru receipts to see if I can find the tracking. At the end of the day the shifter was shipped to the correct address and you have not seen it. I would ask around my neighbors to see if it was left with them by mistake. Happy holidays!
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great purchase from Chadd -- a 60mm gas cap this time. Great to do business with!
dannyred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Fiberglass rear bumper Reply with quote

Hi Chadd,

Seem to have difficulty contacting you via email, Could you please confirm that you have sent the fiberglass rear ribbed bumper that I paid for last weekend? You said you had them in stock and would post at the start of this week. I am trying to ascertain when it will arrive as I will be away over Christmas

Danny
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Fiberglass rear bumper Reply with quote

dannyred wrote:
Hi Chadd,

Seem to have difficulty contacting you via email, Could you please confirm that you have sent the fiberglass rear ribbed bumper that I paid for last weekend? You said you had them in stock and would post at the start of this week. I am trying to ascertain when it will arrive as I will be away over Christmas

Danny

Hey Danny! This week I have been taken under by babysitting workers at my house doing restoration...... I have a few items I need to get in the mail for a few customers, but this 'getting house ready for xmas' is taking me under lol your bumper is being made and should ship soon my friend. they drop ship out of tn at my buddys glass shop and he has been knocking them out in good time. hope you have a great holiday and I will get that bumper coming as soon as I can get it on its way. thanks so much! best way to reach me most of the time is text 863 381 2477 take care! Chadd
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 35 of 49

Jump to: