Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted: Today 8:29 am Post subject: so you can see what kind of person KAI is
Nalu33 wrote:
I sent the key back to you chad. No need to keep posting all this blah blah blah stuff but if you feel inclined just post it here on your page where it belongs... I ended it as you requested and sent your repop key back, end of subject!
Good luck

Your welcome for your Chrome church key that was not listed in my ad, your also welcome for me exchanging the actual key you purchased from my ad, and sending your shipping money back to me for the first. key. I am sure that is what you meant to say, so I just went ahead and said it for you. I am really looking forward to seeing you at this coming OCTO or the classic OCTO so I can put a face to your comments. glad you like the chrome key, I hope you use it in all kinds of places around the world! many thanks! chadd Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chadd picked up a rack I bought from a fellow Samba-member at Pomona, hauled it cross country and just delivered it to me here in Florida....all in one piece. Can't get that kind of service with FedEX/UPS/USPS...much less for the same price! He was a man of his word, and did exactly what he said he'd do. Thanks Chadd!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jicama
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chadd!

I've tried emailing you since I paid for the two smoothies and the shipping, but haven't heard back....it's been 11 days since I paid via PayPal. Just need to know that the wheels on on their way, because I'm just waiting on this to complete my paint job....please let me know the status of my purchase
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: many thanks! Reply with quote

jicama wrote:
Hey Chadd!

I've tried emailing you since I paid for the two smoothies and the shipping, but haven't heard back....it's been 11 days since I paid via PayPal. Just need to know that the wheels on on their way, because I'm just waiting on this to complete my paint job....please let me know the status of my purchase

Hey Hey there! been on the road to Miami and back twice and now off to Maine to delivery two cars for two different people on here thesamba.com emails and or communication has been slow. you can always text me to 863-381-2477 best way to reach me. your wheels are on the way to you fed ex. hope you enjoy them my man! many thanks for your purchase again! chadd ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: more good feedback 36hp small pulley tin Reply with quote

2/25/15
To: chadd magee

Got it. Perfect !

Thank you, stan
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
otroedu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done buisness with Chad and no problems, the ship to Spain it´s all ok.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: more feedback many thanks BOB! Reply with quote

Quote:
Chadd

Muffler arrived in good shape.....thanks.

Bob

62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my primed, painted, and clipped bug smoothie from Chadd yesterday. As described and well packaged. Thanks, Chadd, will buy from again.

Cheers,
Brian

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Rag53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chadd ships fast ! Very Happy and he decribes things that i want to hear . Very Happy

I recommend him and buy from him again (:
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: many thanks! more good feedback Reply with quote

not sure how to leave feed back but god bless people like this very well mannered and good seller thank you and a great year if you need anything please email me
thank you,
brettsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order keys from chad. I gave him the code from my switch, Keys arrived quick in the mail and work as they should.

My 59 kombi build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=635003&highlight=

My buggy build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=558601&highlight=

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: doing the best I can Reply with quote

I ship as fast as I can. sometimes there are some people that wait longer then they should for parts, but I do try to help you all as fast as I can. many thanks for the kind words! chadd aka ratlookvw
BUGBOY1976
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was interested in some parts Chadd had up for sale. After having a quick read of some of the feedback here I could start to see a pattern.
Slow on postage was one thing but he says that straight up so I take it he's just like anyone one else and has a life outside of vw's and might even have a job? And the other was a few bitching comments about nothing really.
So I put my money down. And yes it took a few days before anything happen and yes postage was slow ( postage company not Chadd ) and yes I started to wonder and made contact again. Chadd confirmed again he had posted the items and they turned up. Just as he said it would all the way to Australia. So I'm happy to say I'd buy from him again without any worries.
Thanks again mate and I look forward to dealing with you again.
Nathan
jmartin7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the slow response. I got my 1967 only door handles a few days a ago in really good shape. Definitely worth the wait for hard to find acvw parts. Will buy from again in the future.
farmersean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Fast Shipping on a Bus Rear Seat Reply with quote

Chad shipped the bus rear seat the day we made the deal! I received it in about 4 days and it was better than I expected, well packaged and marked with my info just as I requested. This was an expensive purchase and the first time I had ever dealt with him. It took a few days before he responded to my initial text/email. From the initial text msg at about 6:30 am and multiple exchanges with me requesting pics, the seat was on greyhound that night by 9pm. You can't ask for more than that, I will definitely purchase from Chad again. Good communication and quick shipping for my purchase!
brettsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for dove blue thin lip parcel tray. Quick delivery.

My 59 kombi build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=635003&highlight=

My buggy build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=558601&highlight=

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: thanks chris! Reply with quote

Chris Wilson 1:12pm May 4

Installed splitty handle and a perfect fit and look, works like a champ...just wanted to make sure you got the pay pal....smile emoticon
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chadd is an awesome guy to deal with. Every single time I've needed something, he's always had it. Shipping is super fast, parts are always super nice, and I've never had any issues. Any time I need parts, Chadd is the first person I contact.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

bottolia

5/07/15
Received package today,thank you
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

Paulo

4:55 AM

Thank you very much, Chadd.
The package is here now!!

Att,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paulo E. Abrahão

Em Quinta-feira, 16 de Abril de 2015 15:49, chadd magee <[email protected]> escreveu
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 38 of 49

Jump to: