Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
J BOMB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just received a set of speed master wheels from Chadd, he had no problems shipping to Australia, and was very fast for international shipping !

Thanks mate !
Andrew.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

Patrice GANGNANT

7/27/15

To: chadd magee

Hi Chadd,
I've received the Original Empi parts last week, every thing is perfect,
tanks a lot
Patrice
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchnem65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: great seller Reply with quote

Chad is an awesome seller. Every time I have bought parts from him he has shipped very fast and the parts are just as described. He even just sent me out a new headlight switch because the first one didn't work properly. Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: from the other side of the world! Reply with quote

Dead Flowers aka Kemal Masjhur

8/04/15

To: 'chadd magee'

Hi Chadd

I have received the package. Many thanks,

Kemal
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:46 pm    Post subject: rat Reply with quote

very smooth transaction.
quickly shipped and well packaged.
recommended seller, thanks chad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Got the front early split bus mat, thanks. nice Reply with quote

Robert Amsden

2:51 PM

Got the front early split bus mat, thanks. nice

bby
pitargue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Very satisfied Reply with quote

Bought a type 3 oil filler rubber boot. Paypal'ed and received in like 3 days. I was expecting to work on the car next next weekend, but guess my weekend plans have changed! For the better! Thanks Chad!

Will definitely do business with Chadd again!!!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am    Post subject: many thanks for the nice email and feedback!!! Reply with quote

Many thanks for the great feedback!!

Marciano Pitargue
8/14/15

Dear Chadd,

Holy Smokes man. Already received the part. Going to Samba now to give you an excellent review.

Thanks!

Regards,
Marciano
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Keep em coming Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks again. I installed the new switch you sent out and it works great. Thank you, Garret

If the RV Hut is a rockin, don't come a knockn'
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: purchase of a full auto trans typ 3 Reply with quote

Robert Page

Add to contacts

12:35 PM

No problem it was good working with you.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: sale NOS spark plug wire tube and clamps Reply with quote

Robert Kurosu

4:18 PM

I received the "NOS wire cover and clamps today. Thankyou
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: more and more good feedback Reply with quote

Brian Kavanagh ([email protected])

Add to contacts

8:45 AM

Hi Chadd,

I received the ignition key today. It’s beautiful, thanks!

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Kavanagh
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: more..... Reply with quote

Bob's Gmail

8:47 AM

Thanks so much, buddy -- take care!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: more good! Reply with quote

Alex Kalafatis

10:30 AM

Church key received....

Thanks

Again
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: thanks very much! Reply with quote

papag1954

Add to contacts

8:13 AM

Dear Chadd,

i just installed the engine lid locking latch on my'67 Bus and it worked perfect the first time. I had bought a new pat for that once and had to take it back. It didn't work right and I almost didn't get the engine lid open again. Can you imagine! Anyhow, just want to thank you for the quality pat you sent me and let you know you're doin a great job. I appreciate it and will always pass your name along. especially on The Samba. Later Bro.

Geno Mehalik
Fort Lauderdale,FL.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: more good Reply with quote

Eddy Verbeken ([email protected])

10:51 AM

Hello Chad,

Arrived today. Everything OK.

Thanks,

Eddy
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was on the hunt for the correct Bus shifter for my 63.. Looked for a couple of weeks here and there and went through my phone list with no luck. Looked up Chadd and asked him if he had one available, since he didn't have one posted I thought I'd try him out anyways.. Responded back within a hour saying "I have one"! I told him make it a complete one and I'll take it! Couple days later I received the correct shifter, top mount, spring, lock plate, shift knob and even the boot! awesome seller good communication and ill definitely continue to purchase from him! Thanks Chadd!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More great purchases from Chadd, as always. This time, I bought a rear decklid latch and later a front hood latch. I never worry buying from him!
bugginmiami
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my emblem thanks Chadd!

johnnypan wrote:
Never mess with a cat who smiles for his mug shot..he gives way less of a fuck than you do..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dayrider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Ordered door handles for my 63 Beetle from Chadd. They looked new and were German. Good communication between him and me and fast shipping.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 40 of 49

Jump to: