Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Antonio Trejo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
cnino1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Customer Service Reply with quote

Very Happy Amazing customer service! A++++ I ordered my parts and I got them the very next day! highly recommended! Muchas gracias!
lollo66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Good Service Reply with quote

I leave positive feedback on Antonio Trejo in Mexico City.
He responds quickly when requesting parts and prices.
Communication with Antonio was very good, I think he e-mailed me more than I e-mailed him. I received my parts very soon too. The whole purchase/shipping exceeded my expectations. Thanks Again Antonio.
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Vocho78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got home to write in here. This month, after some time being just making questions, finally made an order from Antonio. Great service, great communication, great parts.

I´m very happy to know that I still can get original parts, that even the VW dealer in town can´t provide, for my 1994 1600i.

Thanks.
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great transaction... thanks for providing a valuable service.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andy1416
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: This is about my great experience with Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

He is very polite, and responds to any questions very fast. His prices are great and the shipping is amazingly fast. I would recommend anyone to Antonio Trejo, he is probably one of the best seller's on this website.

I will definitely be buying from him again. Thanks for everything Antonio!!!
sbkombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Comment on Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

I have dealt with Antonio Trejo over the past 3 years for parts on my sons 2002 Sedan. I cannot say enough about his willingness to troubleshoot a fuel injection problem that I had and then later a fuel sending problem. Most recently I researched that the front rotors and pads are unique to the Sedan and he got those parts to me quickly. I will say that the shipping out of Mexico City is high, but that is no fault of Antonio and when you got to have it, Antonio will get it there for you. He always gives me a fair price. I know this because I am in Cabo San Lucas often and they have a brand new VW dealership there, but they do not stock much 1600i parts. The mainland Mexico is their resource and in turn Antonio is the best connection. I have always communicated with Antonio through email and he is prompt. Pay Pal is what I have always used with no problems. Anyway, Antonio has ALWAYS done me right and I wanted to pass that on to those needing Genuine VW hard to find Parts Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ovalbug57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Fantastic Service & Great Parts Reply with quote

Just wanted to relay my sincere Thanks & commend Antonio on making my purchase of VW parts a great experience. Antonio is a great person to know when you've given up hope on ever obtaining those hard-to-find parts! He really came through for me & I will absolutely buy more from him and have no problem recommending Antonio to any VW enthusiast. Great communication, Antonio kept me updated via email through the entire ordering/receiving process. Antonio is a GREAT asset to the VW Community! Thanks Again!
Lou A.
animes2k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it's needed, obviously, since Antonio has a track record a mile long, but I got my part first thing Monday, even though I ordered it late on Friday (he shipped it on Saturday!). Great communication and turnaround.

Muchas gracias!
Ultima Edicion 2004
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Transaction completed: good service, quality goods Reply with quote

About two weeks ago, I got my package from Antonio, Parts VW.

It was my second time doing business with him. A pleasure again. As earlier he responded quick on my questions by e-mail (it were a lot!) , even multiple times. Very Happy

In my opinion he is one of the most reliable persons to do business with. Especially for obtaining Genuine VW parts for the 1600i Sedan. Even his 2nd hand parts (in my case the EFI system) are still neat and very usefull. After some refurbishing I suppose even like new, a good spare part for just in case.
Fedex that is used is safe and recommendable. Prices are fair. Therefore OEM quality.
As long as genuine parts will be available I will sure contact Antonio, in case I need something.

At the moment I have already contact with him again for some extra parts.

Antonio keep up the good work! Untill soon! Wink

Kind regards,

Eric

Netherlands
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
laloggia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Parts VW Reply with quote

I have purchased a few times from Antonio. Shipping is next day to the states!!! Amazing. Great person to buy from.
animes2k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post another positive experience with Antonio. Ordered some A/C parts and have inquired about a multitude of other parts. Great service, great response and a great source of Mexican Beetle information. Thanks!
lollo66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: positive seller Reply with quote

Last 23/11 i ordered parts for my VW Beetle 1600i.
Today 29/11 I receiver parts ..... from Mexico to Italy where I live!
absolutely................perfect ................!
KrisBalfe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Antonio, perfect packaging. Shipped when he said he would, great communication and service. Can't wait to buy from again.
hopkin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Vent Window, Side Window, other Parts Reply with quote

Thanks Antontio:

As always, great doing business with you. The windows arrived in perfect condition just a couple days after you shipped. Great price as always.

I'm looking forward to doing business again.

Cheers
Paul Very Happy
tk421red5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Thanks Antonio! Reply with quote

This is the third time I am buying VW OEM parts from Antonio for My 03' ultima edition Bug. Every time he did a great great Job! Fast service! Well packed! I love this guy! Thanks Antonio. And for you guys that don't think I'm real because I only have a few posts. I guess you can say I am a man of few words. I only speak up when I must or when it is worth it. And Yes Antonio is well worth it I must say! As long as Antonio is around, He will have my business.

JV Very Happy
LI NY
TX-73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First experience with purchases from Antonio, FIRST CLASS SELLER. I have a few thousand dollars I will be spending with him for OEM parts.
Ordered a new dash pad and passenger side door mirror, they are perfect fit, arrived quickly and packaged great.
Great guy Very Happy
zecoch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank Antonio for a very efficient and pleasant deal for efi body throttles he sold to me. I'll be confident to buy him other parts.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Christian Bouchard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Antonio Trejo excellent seller! Reply with quote

A big thank you to Antonio! Quick reply & fast shipping! Excellent quality parts for the money (Padded dash & rubber floor mats kit).

I will, for sure, order from him again with confidence!!!

Christian Bouchard
Richelieu (Québec)Canada
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another A+ for him! i needed some bits for a mexi FI swap. fast and honest, who could ask for more? thanks so much antonio!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Christian Bouchard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Mexican beetle parts From Antonio Trejo! Reply with quote

Another perfect score for Antonio Very Happy Parts were delivered on time and the order was as expected! perfect!!!

Thank you

Christian Bouchard
Richelieu (Québec)
Canada
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: