Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Antonio Trejo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Jade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good guy to deal with, very fast shipping. I had a major problem with Fedex he cleared up too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: antonio trejo,parts vw Reply with quote

excellent seller,very proffesional,
he has very good oem parts,and fast service,when i need something for my 2 ultima edicion i dont hesitate to call parts vw-antonio trejo
thanks
david
sce41
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antonio has access to the correct parts for Mexibeetles. We had the OEM replacement parts (rear fender and taillight assembly) after a fender bender within a week of the occurrence. If you need parts for your Mexibeetle, you will save yourself a lot of trouble by checking with Antonio first.
ecautoparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Great Seller of great quality factory parts Reply with quote

I ordered Antonio's parts and was very satisfied with the quality parts and the service was awesome. He was very easy to deal with and answered my questions fast and thoroughly. Shipping was fast and resonable.
Will use again!!!
kombicol
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered some parts from Antonio last thursday. Recieved them within a week. Exactly what I ordered, no problems. A perfect transaction.
Thanks Antonio
Kraft durch Freude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Great source for factory parts. Antonio Rocks ! Reply with quote

This guy is amazing, All the parts you could ever want for your late model beetle straight from the VW factory. No chinese crap here ! Very professional and thorough. I've ordered many times for parts for my 2004 Mexican Sedan and updated parts for my '74 Beetle. This last time I confirmed my order on Sunday, paid for it on Monday through Paypal and I actually received the parts on Tuesday. I'll tell you you can't find that kind of service in to many places these days. Thanks again Antonio ! You rock !
Zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Antonio and Parts VW Reply with quote

I am joining the rest of those who have done business with Antonio.
What a stand up guy!
I wrote to him asking about availability of a simple item I wanted.
He replied quickly, with complete honesty.
I sent him the payment and next thing I knew, the shipping tracking number was in my inbox. The day after that, the part was on my doorstep.
Anybody needing dealer parts, I suggest you contact PartsVW. You will be pleased you did!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Matt G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a (somewhat) expensive glass item from Antonio. It arrived within a week safe and sound. His communications were excellent and his vigilance ensured the correct part got shipped. Doing business with him was a pleasure and I will not hesitate to utilize his services again when the need arises. Thank You Antonio!
'71 Bus
DAM Volks Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought one of his EFI setups... Great parts. Used parts are solid and new/replacements are good too. Fast shipping, easy communications, good prices. Thanks Antonio.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a new windshield from Antonio and received it in just a few days. Packaged well and excellent communication. I highley reccomend Antonio!
jaredmarcucci
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Antonio is the best Reply with quote

I bought an oxygen sensor and a grill from him and he has great customer support, he is honest, fair prices and has incredibly fast shipping! No worries here you can buy with confidence. He is great!!!

Jared
99MEXBTL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: feedback with Antonio Reply with quote

Since I recently bought my 99Mexi, I have ordered quite a few parts now from Antonio and has been flawless transactions every single time. He has always taken the time to answer my multitude of questions regarding my new toy in which I know nothing about VW's and has always given me straight up advice even if it resulted in him not selling a part if he thought wasnt the issue of needing a new part. He is very honest and gets your parts right to you. I will continue to purchase and recommend him to anyone needing these parts.

Rob
thedishking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Can say enough about Antonio Reply with quote

I can't say enough about Antonio.

He is truly an asset to the VW Community.

He knows much about these little cars, and will help you keep them going.

His communication and logistics are first class.

I get better service from Antonio than most US parts sources.

Thanks for the awesome support and service Antonio!

Travis
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re:partsvw@hotmail com Reply with quote

Antonio helped me out with some hard to find SE bug parts,he was great to deal with,quick replies and good communication,very professional and fast service,buy with confidence,I hope to do more business with Antonio in the future.

Thanks. Very Happy
Mavelotta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

As a small business owner I need a good contact to source parts. I can always count on the parts from Antonio on time and in good used or new condition. He is very prompt to return emails also letting you know how everything is flowing along the way!

Too bad all sellers on The Samba are not this good.

Thanks Antonio!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bviwahine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

I just wanted to give my two cents worth....Antonio is fantastic!!! Over the past six years I've ordered many parts from Antonio and he has always been incredibly honest, trustworthy, quick with the order and just an all around stand up guy. He is the first person I turn to when I'm in need for a part. If you have a question just ask or send pictures and he will give you his honest opinion. He's even told me I didn't need a part I was ordering after discussing the problem.....truly, what more could you ask for from a mechanic/supplier! Antonio Rocks!!
rustbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands down, dealing with Antonio on my rear-slider bay bus window, was the single-best-ever-smoothest-fastest online deal (and possibly in person!) I have ever made!

Thanks Antonio, looking forward to our next deal!

Kris P / rustbus
bviwahine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: made up accounts? Reply with quote

Without question, Antonio is honest. As I've stated before, after discussing my sedan's problem, he has often told me I didn't need a part that I was asking for. I've absolutely never felt that he was simply trying to "take me for a ride" or sell me parts I didn't need. His prices are great and his service impeccable.

After dealing with him for the past six years I consider him a friend and am offended to hear any one speak badly about Antonio. He is the person I trust when in need.
Paul Windisch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent dealing with Antonio Trejo. He told me up front what was and wasn't available, answered all of my e-mails promptly, and even went out of his way to give me information KNOWING that I couldn't yet afford to puchase the parts I was inquiring about. The parts that I did order came within the time-frame he estimated. The VW hobby should hope that every vendor could operate in the manor in which Antonio does. I will definitely deal with him in the future, and encourage others to do the same.
Thanks Antonio!
Paul Windisch

1984 Mexican Beetle
-1914cc
-L3 Heads 35x32 valves 52cc chambers
-0.040" deck for about 9.1:1 Compression
-Engle W110 cam
-CB Super Stock 1.1:1 Rockers
-Stock Heat Exchangers w/ Tri-Mil Muffler
-Dual Weber IDF 40s w/ 26mm venturis
-034 SVDA Distributor

2013 Chevrolet Volt DD
2005 Pontiac Montana SV6

MAHLE Service Solutions
Applications Engineer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jezze269
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some parts from Anthony and everything arrived very quickly and in great shape. His email replies were also very quick. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: