Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Chris' First ride
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
zak funderburg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Chris' First ride Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Here's a shot of My nephew's first car(VW). He has spent the last two years restoring it , with a little help, to what you see here. It was covered in latex house paint when he bought it. He even rebuilt the motor. He just turned 16 and is really excited that the bug is finally on the road. This is my first post, hope it works...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking job. My first car was a 68, ironically the year I was born. It is nice to see that there are still a few new drivers that have the desire to have a classic car rather than the throw away ricers.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice for a first car! What year is it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bk63rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Very Happy i like the color that thing would be complete with a lowerd stance Cool
Rustyfrankie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful... great job... Enjoy the ride my friend
zak funderburg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Chris' First ride Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. He really worked his butt off and will be pleased with the positive comments. The car is a 1975 Mexican built Beetle with a swingaxle. It has a lot of odd pieces that made the resto a challange(steering wheel for one). He's saving up for the adjustable beam so we can drop the front an 1 1/2" or so. The color is a 2001 Mitsubishi color code T10.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: