Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg West
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SgtSamy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WW is the best company to buy Volkswagen parts, PERIOD. They sell QUALITY parts and they are always well packed. I love WW.
Big Bill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must agree, that WW is a great company to do business with. I have purchased alot of items from them over the years and the quailty and service is above and beyond normal. Last week I placed a small order from them, two new style elephant ear mirrors and a few rubber bumpers items. So the package arrives 2-3 days after I placed it, but this time ( The first time I have had any problem) there is a broken part in the order one of the mirrors is broken. So I call them and talk to Sean a very nice guy he tells to take a picture of the broken mirror and the package they arrived in. That was last Friday and today ( Tuesday) the Fex-Ex guy shows up with a replacement mirror Very Happy . You can not beat that kind of customer service, Thank you Sean and Wolfsburg West your company is a real benefit to our hobby.
Bill
nreslifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Thumbs Up Again Reply with quote

Ordered close to 1200.00 in parts on a saturday,got home the following
friday the order was sitting in the hallway. Everything was there,quality is
excellent as always.The"easy project" is coming back to life again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jon65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered some small parts from Wolfsburg West. Arrived quick and were of good quality. No complaints.
vdubnut58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love WW! Last week I placed a order with CB and WW and wouldn't you know it the parts from WW were on my door step before the parts from CB had even been shipped! Hands down one of the best parts suppliers I have ever done business with.
jaydog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have to say that WW is really good about having parts in stock and shipping quickly. I try to use them first before using CIP1 or Socal Imports and some others. However, I had only one bad experience. I bought a wiper switch for my 66 beetle and within a month there was a plastic ring that broke inside the switch (and I hardly use the wipers). I did order a new one from them but have yet to install it. I am hoping that this one doesn't break on me. But otherwise good company.
andk5591
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only grumble I have is when you want to go out of the box a little, they arent much help. Every once in a while I have a slightly non-stock question have to wing it.
"John's car" 64 VW woodie - The first ever
Maxine 61 Cal-look bug - Cindy's daily driver.
Max - 73 standard Beetle hearse project - For sale
66 bug project - Real patina & Suby conversion
There's more, but not keeping them...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mohawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsburg West is absolutely the best company I order parts from in the U.S. Excellent quality and the service are top class. I have bought from them several times now without any problem. They even contacted me when they recognized that I probably had ordered the wrong part.

I can strongly recommend them if you are a foreign buyer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
ncstagger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got another package from Wolfsburg West. Every time I get exactly what I order, well packaged and prompt shipment.

One of the very best suppliers out there.

I think the shipping is actually getting faster...thanks WW !

Resto thread here: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=549162

"Take your most realistic time frame and dollar amount.. then add half of that amount. When you get that total... double it. Only then will you be in the ballpark." - sofaking
Karly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daily driver was off the the road due to fuel pump... bought rebuild kit off Wolfsburg west and it arrived in 6 days! No issues or hassles, easier than ordering from interstate here. My mechanic ordered a kit from interstate here and it arrived at the same time and wasn't comparable in quality and was not a complete rebuild kit. Companies here need to look at WW to see how things should be done Smile Highly recommended.
ncstagger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another top notch order received from WW. Don't know what I'd do without them.

Resto thread here: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=549162

"Take your most realistic time frame and dollar amount.. then add half of that amount. When you get that total... double it. Only then will you be in the ballpark." - sofaking
oldsouls
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my order fast and parts look great! Thank you for the trunk liner!!!!!!! Top notch!!!!!!
SgtSamy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive just ordered a Flat 4 steering wheel from them. I asked them to put it together because I bought one locally and it was crap. THEY DID! They assembled the wheel for me! How awesome is that!

I'm a big big fan of this company, being a entrepreneur myself, I do business online all the time and to be honest, this is by far the best company I've dealt with. They ship super quickly, they are polite, they respect their customers and they are super helpful. This type of attitude is rare nowadays and I am really happy that they are still enterprises like WW for who customer service is everything.
Fab4Fan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking to order a bunch of little seals and been reading reviews here and really helped me choose the best place to order. Their prices are great and the quality and service is well above others.

I contacted them a few weeks ago for a couple of stickers for my toolbox and sent them out right away. This week i thought I would order some things from them.

Placed my order at 4am on Friday, arrived Saturday 4pm. I live about an hour away, but they processed my order within 24 hrs and got it shipped as well! Shocked Very satisfied with their speed. Also, they have a catalog you can get with any order that has great reference photos and blown up parts diagrams. I will definitely order more in the future.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Bucky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently found an old Wolfsburg West gift certificate that was given to me by some friends back in 2002 as a present. I had completely forgot about it and was ordering up some parts and thought I would ask in the comments section of my order if they would still honor it after all these years. I got an email response back within a day saying they still had the certificate on file and that I could use it when I was ready. I was stunned that even though the gift certificate is over 11 years old, the folks at Wolfsburg West still had it on file! I have always had a terrific experience with the parts and service at WW and look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

A quick thanks to Carla Moore at Wolfsburg West for her help!

"Got a lot to carry? Get a box."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bart Dunn
Samba Consiglieri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed a bit of a defect with a not-inexpensive product I bought six months ago from WW. Got a replacement within a few days with no hassle--truly top notch service. Couldn't be happier.
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ordered from them in the past and had great experiences. However, I can't seem to do business with them at all over the last year because they are always out of stock on the parts I need, and I'm talking on a long term basis.

A gripe I have about them is they keep parts in their online inventory listed as out of stock, even when they no longer carry them. It's misleading. If a part is no longer available, remove it from your search engine so customers aren't regularly checking their wish lists to see if it's come in.

I don't want to take my business elsewhere, but of I can't buy from WW what I need for my car, what choice do I have?

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
:2gunfire: F-U-M-P!
~"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." ~The Boss
Please excuse any typos as my iPhone doesn't speak English very well. 
tham64 wrote:
Why tune a big round again and again????? For me.... 1 hour will solve the case Cool

www.endlesscustomz.com
NewVWFan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been a customer for at least 15 years. They are the Bench Mark of VW parts. Quality and shipping is excellent. I saw an old WW catalog at a show recently. Think it was from 96 or so. Vendor was asking $15 as a vintage catalog. By end of the day it was gone. Thats a statement in its self.
owokie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: "German parts" Reply with quote

Usually quality parts with some minor gripes, but have had several issues with "German" parts not being German. Ball joints a few years ago, today brake lines marked K&K, which is a Hungarian company AFAIK. If I choose to pay twice the price to get a German part, that's what ought to come in the mail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr3ZfQzOkZY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Wolfsburg West, they are top notch in my book!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 18 of 23

Jump to: